how many kcals?

scarlettcloud

Hi everyone

I will be starting Lipotrim TFR on 1st september when i return home from holidays in Spain.

I want to mentally prepare myself for it while i am here. i am staying at my sisters apartment and she eats really healthy so i have cut way down on my calorie intake in order to try to prepare myself for starting Lipotrim,

Can anyone tell me how many calories are in the 3 shakes a day for women?? Like i said i want to mentally prepare myself for being on such a low calorie diet.

Thanks in advance
Megan

It's 425 for women. HOWEVER - you definitely do NOT want to try and reduce your cals to anywhere near the level of a VLCD. The best thing you can possibly do is cut out carbs NOW - this will put you into ketosis after a few days, which is one of the things people struggle with most on LT. If you are already in ketosis when you start LT, you will bypass any cravings, hunger pangs, withdrawal headaches and so on - life will be so easy! The other thing you can do which would really help is start drinking more water, as it's quite a difficult habit to form (IMHO). If you cut the carbs now, and try and get into the habit of drinking about 3L of water a day, LT will seem very easy to you!

WOW 425 cals i didnt think it was that Low!!!!! EEK!!!!

Well my sister who i am staying with sees a dietician and she is on a very strict 1000 cals diet and only has toast in the morning and no carbs the rest of the day except salad vegetables so i have kinda following it AND i have been drinking a lot of water as its essential in this heat!!!!!

Seriously tho i didnt think it was as low as that. i was thinking like 600 maybe. wow!!

Well, i gotta mentally prepare myself for that then!! wow!!!!!!!

Feels more like 500 though. :D

If you can bear to, I'd cut the toast out - replace it with some scrambled or a boiled egg maybe? 1 egg is only 80 cals and zero carb, and you could have it scrambled with a little ham, smoked salmon or tny sprinkle of cheese for a high protein, low carb start to the day. 1 slice of wholemeal bread is about 100 cals - I'd rather have the egg and 4 slices wafer thin ham for exactly the same cals!

Back