How many lbs until.....

scoobysue

Silver Member
Hi all, how many lbs did everyone take until they saw a difference both when they looked into the mirror and for clothes to fit better etc?

For me it was a stone, i didnt wear my jacket for work a few weeks ago when a fellow workmate commented on how 'skinny' i was looking! I must admit i was walking on air for the rest of the day! X

When I lost half a stone my mum and her friend said my stomach looked smaller but i didnt see it personally. I have a pair of jeans that are really tight atm so when they fit i'll know i look noticeably different!

I would say a Stone for me too :) Although I was less bloated by Week 2 which made a big difference too! X

I have got rid of 10lbs with nothing noticeable so will hang on for that stone I guess. Thanks girls

Patience! I reckon you're gonna wake up one morning and get the wow factor! X

Few lbs over a stone is when I noticed it

Because I'm so tall (a touch over 5' 9") it seems to take forever to notice, at first so this first, recently acquired, stone didn't really make that much difference to my dress size... I just looked more lumpy:rolleyes:. But, I know that the next stone will pay Big dividends for me and the stone after even more.... that seems to be the losing dress sizes stones!! The one after that doesn't really make too much difference.... then I'm on new territory and I can't remember how I looked or how it felt as I piled on the lbs!!
it's kind of telling that I know this is how my weight loss will be and how it will look.... Just goes to show that I've played with my weight for a long time. The only thing I'm dead sure of is that I will NEVER weigh 21stone EVER AGAIN!!

Yep I am pleased but I just really want to see a difference in my clothes :eek:

It will come in time, u might find u lose two clothes sizes in quick succession. X

I struggled to see a difference but tbh I think I have a bit of a warped view of myself :( however I knew I was getting into size 10 clothes for the 1st time in many many years from 7lbs loss and I used to take pictures of myself every so often so I could compare with my 1st pic (see signature!) could really see a difference after about 12lbs/a stone! But everyone is different... Some lose LOTS but look no different for a long time, especially if your building muscle and others, a single pound could make a difference. It's not a race hun but would advise taking pics or measurements to help track losses other than the scales :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The other day in work I was chatting to a colleague, she had whizzed past me walking home a few days earlier and her daughter was in the car. Apparently her lovely daughter had said wow, hasn't Anna lost a lot of weight. I was beaming for the rest of the day :D I can feel the difference in my fav jeans as they are getting loose again and I see it in my face, seems my face and my boobs are losing first :giggle: I've lost 9.5lbs so far. I'm hoping a few more lbs and I'll be able to get a dress on that I bought for a wedding 3 years ago will fit as I love it and only wore it once and felt amazing in in! I was hoping I'd be in it for my hols but I doubt that will happen lol!

About 21lbs before I noticed... But I have a lot to loose so it wasn't totally obvious.

Back