How many Lipotrimmers are there ?

Hi

I am starting my fourth week on Lipotrim and it is going well so far. Some days I am on autopilot and drink the shakes and water without even thinking abou it, other days I could SCREAM for food.

It is not because I feel hungry - I just need the taste of food again. I sit and drool while my husband eats his dinner and then start dreaming of what I am going to eat when this is all over!

I am keeping going though, as my losses have been really pleasing so far.

Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Week 2 - 7 lbs loss
Week 3 - 6 lbs loss (WI last night).

Like Sonkie I can't abide the flapjacks - I don't kow how they can sell something that tastes so awful. On trying the peanut one it brought back memories of my childhood and mucking out my stable. Say no more.

I am living on the choc and vanilla shakes - infact I cannot make myself drink them as shakes, I make them all up as mousse. It means extra water having to be drunk, but hey-ho.

This forum is great for when you are feeling tempted to fall off the wagon. When you see all the success stories it spurs you on and you become focussed again.

Keep up the good work ladies (and Gray) and keep posting!

Hi Helen good to hear from you, I feel the same if it wasnt for this site Im sure I would of given it up by now.....Even though I have had a couple of blips I have got straight back on course.
Speak soon to let us know how you are getting on!

Back