1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

How many litres a day...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Karen*, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

do you all drink? I've been sticking to 2.5 - 3 litres a day, depending on what time I go to bed. Do you long time CDers really believe the more you drink, the more you shrink? Or should I just stick to what I'm doing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kellymundy

kellymundy Well-Known Member

I've drunk 6 litres the last 2 days (first 2 days on CD SS) and everyone will probably tell me off but I couldn't resist getting on the scales this morning for a sneeky peek, and I've lost 4 1/2lbs already.
    I know I have no idea if this is to do with the water I've been drinking but it can't be doing any harm (other than I have more spots than a ladybug).
    I personally would glug as much as humanly possible! ;)

4. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Hi Karen,

I usually drink 3L during the morning and mid afternoon and then a further 2L during late afternoon.....I tend to just sip little amounts past 7pm as I don't want to be on and off the loo all night! :)

The key to this diet I beleive is water......it certainly fills me up if I feel a little wobble (usually when I'm making the kids their tea!) and there are a million other reasons why it is so good too.....

Have you read this thread hun?
    http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/19842-why-drink-water-vlcd.html

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

Ive been drinking 4 a day now since last week. started at 2.5 then 3 then 3.5. Going to stick at 4litres per day now :)

6. wigglychick

wigglychick Well-Known Member

I drink 4 litres a day - I feel ill if I drink only 2, when I phoned Cambridge to describe my 'ill' feelings I was recommended to drink 4/day.

7. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

3 litres a day...I do pee alot but I feel a lot more energetic.

8. annie_d

annie_d Well-Known Member

Some days i can manage 4 litres but usually less. Just too busy at work. I nurse someone with polydipsia and sometimes, seeing her drink the way she feels compelled, put me off! It's all ups and downs isn't it? One day at a time. I tell you what though....i have become full of "tritisms" since starting this blo0dy diet! LOL