How many men are on Lipotrim

• Male

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Female

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my 8th week now on 100%, only 9 days more to go till I've coming off it

My target was to reach 10 stone, 5-7lbs (started out at 13 st, 10lbs - the heaviest I've ever been), I'm about 10st, 13lbs now so fingers crossed I'll hit my target

Hows everyone else doing?

week 12......... eventually I have cheated twice this last two day's just two medium size meals and bang 5lbs on can't believe it,so I'm back on the shakes .............

I'm on week 7 and have lost just under 3 stone which I'm delighted with. I too felt dizzy when standing up fast, but this seems to have passed now. Im doing the gym 2-3 times a week (depending on work) Loving my new thinner body, my big beer belly is almost gone now. I'm 1/3 of the way to my target, I'm just hoping that the results don't slow down now I'm hoping to get to get to my target in 16 weeks which will be around the middle of January 2011. Did any other guys find that the rate of loss changed over time??

Cheers Lads,
Andy

Hi all.Just started Lipotrim last week,the time for change had come.Ive got an 8 month old baby girl who is just the most wonderful thing to happen in my life and i need to lose approx 6 stones so i can be the best daddy for her that i can.

Ive found it easier than i thought i would and have so far lost 9 pounds in 5 days!

Have read some remarkable weight loss stats on here and hopefully i can post some of my own in time!

Any tips or general encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Happy shaking!

I'm now on week 10 of Lipotrim TFR and I've lost just under 4.5 stone. I'm now doing the gym almost every day. When I'm there I do about 90mins of cardio and some weights to start to firm up. I do think that a greater physical effort has to be put in after the half way mark as the weight loss seems to slow down. I'm really pushing myself hard as I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and I want to drop another jeans size. Currently I'm in 36"W down from a 46"w which is fantastic in such a short time. My target is about 11stone and a 32"W and I'm hoping to get there by the end of January 2011. I can't wait to go out and strut my stuff on the dance floor for NYE this year I will be thinner than I've been in 8-9 years! I do still have moments where I feel like giving up but the thing that keeps me going is thinking of getting into some of the really nice clothes I have bought ready for when I am near or at my target weight. Keep up the good work lads I know that we can all crack this!

Back