How many Muller Lights is OK? In a day?

I usually have 2 or 3 a day.

Think its up to yourself really! I'd say keep eating as many as you like and if it starts effecting your loss then maybe cut them down.

Personally I could only have one in a day, they are too expensive! :p

They are still calories. As with anything, if you're hungry eat.

Depending on my food plan I have quite a few yogurts in a day... 2 or 3, on days when I haven't had one I feel weird actually lol.

Not always mullers though, but lets face it yogurt is yogurt.

I normally buy fat free Greek yogurt mix in fruit and sweetener cause its so thick I find I eat less but I can easily go through 3 muller in a day :)

I used to have 2-3 a day and have had poor losses: sts, half on half off etc. cut down last week to max 1 a day and lost 2.5lbs this week!

So I guess if you have quite a few a day and getting poor losses might be worth thinking of cutting down. Otherwise go for it!!

Good luck x

I used to have 2-3 a day and have had poor losses: sts, half on half off etc. cut down last week to max 1 a day and lost 2.5lbs this week!

So I guess if you have quite a few a day and getting poor losses might be worth thinking of cutting down. Otherwise go for it!!

Good luck x

Exactly, they still have calories in them even though they're "free"!

I think they are filling especially if you have them with fruit, sometimes its nice to round off a meal with a 'dessert' so muller lights are as good as anything, I guess we all eat things that are 'empty calories' but eating is isn't just about fuel its about pleasure and taste as well.

I agree if you're losing weight ok and only eating them because you're hungry and not just because you can then keep going, free is free :) that's the plan

As I say to everyone, use your initiative. If you are losing weight then obviously 3 must be ok for you :) "Too many" is when you're not losing weight, obviously cutting down the things you are potentially "overeating" on, then it would be the first thing to cut out...so if you're doing just fine with your 3 then theres nothing wrong with it :)

I would suggest having fat free greek yogurt and use cinnamon, nutmeg or similar spice to flavour it and add fruit to sweeten. I think theres loads of sugar in one Muller light and having 3 will make it about 45g of sugar.

Ive eaten them in the past but ive learnt from then and i have fat free greek yogurt, 1 tsp cinnamon and a chooped banana mixed in.

It is free on the slimming world plan so i guess the choice is yours and if you are still having losses every week then stick with what you know.

Mullerlights aren't empty calories though, are they? Surely they contain protein and some calcium. They are calories, but so is any food, including superfree.

My pappa-in-law goes through them like nobody's business! He's been at target for over a year now, lost a few stone to get there and still eats about 4 in the evening alone!
I can't stand yoghurt myself so struggle to eat just one - I turn to Hartleys jelly pots if fruit isn't enough to sustain me after a meal. :) I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't imagine there is such a thing as 'too much mullerlight'!

I had a look at your signature and if the stats are correct and current then you seem very frustrated with the slow progress. If that's the case I would definitely tweak things that I am doing in order to see if making these changes has an effect on the scales.

I personally think 3 yogurts a day is too much. Simply because of their high sugar content. I also think Muller are really really bad quality but that's just a personal thing. Do you eat them because your meals aren't satisfying enough or do you eat them to get a sugar hit? I think it would be worth cutting them out all together or else changing to a different type and having one good quality yogurt a day to see if this has an impact?

Back