How many Mullers have you eaten in one day???

I have to admit to having once eaten ..... 8 ...... mullerlights in one day! Confession time! lol I DO have an excuse, I had really bad toothache and just couldn't manage much else ..... honestly! lol

I normally have one in the morning with my cereal and fruit for breakfast, as I don't drink milk, so the mullerlight is runny enough to eat the cereal with, then I have another one after my evening meal at some point or another during the evening, usually half frozen, and crunchy! Delicious! Oooh, and I've been having a few mullerlight ice lollies the last couple of days too!

Ooh, as for the mullerice, why not use some boiled rice, mixed in with your favourite flavoured mullerlight yogurt? I've had that a few times too!

I love Mullerlights - especially the choc orange one.

I think the most ive ever had was 3 though.....

I try and vary my yogs - so i have Shape Zero, activia fat free and mullers on rotation (and depending on the offers in the supermarkets!)

x

I
Oh, and Superfree = foods that are free on both red AND green.

Ergo, Muller Light is a superfree food. Eggs are a superfree food. Bananas are a superfree food.

Alas times have changed and so has the definition of superfree foods. It is now only fruit and veg that are free on both green and red so things like yoghurts, eggs and quorn no longer count as part of your superfree.

Free foods = foods free on red or green
Superfree foods = foods free on both red AND green

Isn't that the rule? Hasn't that always been the rule?

Last edited:
How can QUORN not be superfree? It's made from a mushroom derivative for crying out loud.

Nope - it all changed with the re-launch at the beginning of the year. Now superfree is only fruit and veg that are free on both red and green.

Right well then that decides it. I hate EE. Back to red for me! :D

I ahve Kissme to thank for this but the list of superfree foods is here:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/137346-super-free-ee.html

I have at most 2 Muller lights and like a lot of others got sick of them until I bought an ice cream maker - now I have to be careful - ice cream seems so much more of a treat!

I never really liked mullerlight when I was still in the UK, infact I am not keen on artificially sweetened yoghurts, have tried a few and they are all Bleurgh!!!

I would much rather have fat freek greek yoghurt and mix in some fresh fruit. Yummy!!

and the plus side is it is much better for you.

I used to eat a lot of mullerlights and activia fat free. Perhaps 4 or 5 a day in total.
When I cut right back my weight came off much quicker. Now I may have 1 or 2 a week, as I don't really crave for them any more.

I never really liked mullerlight when I was still in the UK, infact I am not keen on artificially sweetened yoghurts, have tried a few and they are all Bleurgh!!!

I would much rather have fat freek greek yoghurt and mix in some fresh fruit. Yummy!!

and the plus side is it is much better for you.

It's strange really - I would have said the same about artificially sweetened yogurt - I couldn't understand why people were raving about Mullers and in particular the chocolate sprinkles ones but now I can enjoy them - better frozen as I mentioned but I've noticed my taste in a few things has changed since doing SW

To the original poster.... If you are hungry then eat 6. Eat more if you like but only if you are hungry. That's the key.

Oh and I concur with the others, sorry vixxster, they're no longer superfree just free, so shouldn't technically be a snack on EE!

I like the Muller yogs but have found myself having to throw them away because I haven't been eating them as much now i'm 12 weeks in and know what i can and can't eat better. I actually threw away 9 today as they expired (bought as part of a deal). I now but the Shape Zero ones as I can eat 2 at a time (same amount as Muller but more filling) and they don't get wasted. I just wish there were better flavours. I love the combi of strawberry and raspberry, and I love fruits of the forest but not the blueberry so that counts that combi out. Do they do any others??

8!!!!! hahaha worse than me.

I think im now mentally scared by you all, I know have burp association with just one muller :D

Funny was just reading the old days thread on SW,
then read the stuff on here about half this, quater that, bit of this, little bit of that and shake you arse :p

Why did it get so complicated???
I was on it 10/15 years ago and lost 5 st, and had my corned beef quiche, oh those were the days lol

I now but the Shape Zero ones as I can eat 2 at a time (same amount as Muller but more filling) and they don't get wasted. I just wish there were better flavours. I love the combi of strawberry and raspberry, and I love fruits of the forest but not the blueberry so that counts that combi out. Do they do any others??

I had a delish Shape Zero Mango one today!!! Got it from Sainsburys on offer! (4 pack)

x

Back