How many of you do.....

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I was wondering how many of you do a Ketostix test and how often ?
I just did one now , I usaly only do them from time to time which today I did one it read +Faible 0.15 .
If you do them what reading does it give you when you match it to the test colours on the bottle

I brough some of these sticks at the weekend and so far they have never changed colour always been the 1st colour beige is that a good sign, ive been doing them every morning and maybe once later in the day, ive got the feeling ive got a duff batch as i would at least like to see a subtle change in colour.

Should it be beige? thought pink was the ideal and the burgundy colour ment your dehydrated am i right here?

No it should be pink , i'm the second deeper colour of pink on the stick . But I do the first morning one . Tell me are you on the CD 3 shakes only ? With me I have gone to the purple which that means to drink more water . what are you losses like ?

when did you start cd cookie? it doesn't sound like you are in ketosis. or you haven't got a good batch. it takes a few days to get into ketosis. some take longer than others...

abz xx

reading the cambridge site they say 48 hours to get into K

Back