How many of you do.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MsJMC, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I was wondering how many of you do a Ketostix test and how often ?
    I just did one now , I usaly only do them from time to time which today I did one it read +Faible 0.15 .
    If you do them what reading does it give you when you match it to the test colours on the bottle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. urbancookie

urbancookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I brough some of these sticks at the weekend and so far they have never changed colour always been the 1st colour beige is that a good sign, ive been doing them every morning and maybe once later in the day, ive got the feeling ive got a duff batch as i would at least like to see a subtle change in colour.

Should it be beige? thought pink was the ideal and the burgundy colour ment your dehydrated am i right here?

4. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    No it should be pink , i'm the second deeper colour of pink on the stick . But I do the first morning one . Tell me are you on the CD 3 shakes only ? With me I have gone to the purple which that means to drink more water . what are you losses like ?

5. abz

abz Gold Member

when did you start cd cookie? it doesn't sound like you are in ketosis. or you haven't got a good batch. it takes a few days to get into ketosis. some take longer than others...

abz xx

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    reading the cambridge site they say 48 hours to get into K

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.