• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many of you do.....

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I was wondering how many of you do a Ketostix test and how often ?
I just did one now , I usaly only do them from time to time which today I did one it read +Faible 0.15 .
If you do them what reading does it give you when you match it to the test colours on the bottle

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I brough some of these sticks at the weekend and so far they have never changed colour always been the 1st colour beige is that a good sign, ive been doing them every morning and maybe once later in the day, ive got the feeling ive got a duff batch as i would at least like to see a subtle change in colour.

Should it be beige? thought pink was the ideal and the burgundy colour ment your dehydrated am i right here?

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
No it should be pink , i'm the second deeper colour of pink on the stick . But I do the first morning one . Tell me are you on the CD 3 shakes only ? With me I have gone to the purple which that means to drink more water . what are you losses like ?

abz

Gold Member
when did you start cd cookie? it doesn't sound like you are in ketosis. or you haven't got a good batch. it takes a few days to get into ketosis. some take longer than others...

abz xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
reading the cambridge site they say 48 hours to get into K