How many of you?

Jadeyxx

Just wondered how many of you treat yourself after weigh in?

I dont normally but i really really wanted a chinese tonight. I feel guilty now though expesically after losing 3.5lbs and getting my half a stone award tonight :( i really hope i will be able to pull it back this week

xxx

Not outside of my syns. Never have. I pretty much refuse to treat myself with food, though a good loss used to mean allowing myself "me time" with a lush bathbomb & a good book! :)

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't lol. Don't feel guilty about having your Chinese though as my c always reminds us it is just one meal out of 21 and you can always draw a line under it and start afresh the next day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only once after my stone award, combination of that and having branston pickle in the house for first time in years --

A cheese and branston butty, even though I'd already had hex's for that day! (still weighed cheese though! Lol)

I do! I couldn't not. I weigh on a Tuesday and always have whatever I fancy for my dinner! If I didn't I wouldn't be able to last a whole week and would end up having a blow out on the weekend (less time to get the weight off)

I know it's not correct but it works for me :)

There are loads of threads on this subject if you want lots of views just search in the search box x x

Occasionally I'll go over by 1-3 syns after WI - it's more to do with a lack of time than a treat night though - as I get about 20 minutes to make & eat tea in between everything I do on a Tues!

No never normally . Although this week I had 20 syns on wi day but I was quite a few under for the week .

always have a large chicken kebab meat and salad after weigh in.. never done me any harm..
only 8 syns though..

as said though, I don't "reward" myself with food, I allow myself something I really like once a week regardless of if I gain or lose..

Well I often think I will have a takeaway after class on tuesday evening as it dosnt finish until at least 8:30 and as I work full time dont have a chance to eat before. But If I loose then I am so chuffed and motivated I dont want to mess up the coming week and if its a STS or small gain (only had couple of those in 33 weeks) then dont want to start the new week off on a bad foot !
I was really put off McD when going through the drive through and actually seeing they are putting the calorie count against each item now, I just could not justify all those syns in just one meal.

I don't think of it as a "reward" as such, but if I've lost and not used all of my syns I will allow myself to join in on Friday Treats in the office. It's always within my syn budget though and tends to only be a skinny cappucino and about 10 syns worth of choc or biccies- it stops me feeling isolated in work and makes the office a cheerier place on a friday afternoon.

My weigh in is on a thursday, so although I don't have a snazzy meal afterwards I suppose this translates to the same thing :)

I've stopped rewarding myself with food so after each weigh-in I've put my takeaway money in a pot and use that for non-food treats instead. I've just spent all of it on a cosmetics order, loads of body butters and smelly creams, that I would normally not be able to afford.

I tend to eat my treaty meals on a Friday night, but homemade and within syns. Either cheese stuffed burgers, fakeaway kebab, fish'n'chips or something that I like and the family aren't fussed with like tonight's moussaka :)

ColJack said:
always have a large chicken kebab meat and salad after weigh in.. never done me any harm..
only 8 syns though..

as said though, I don't "reward" myself with food, I allow myself something I really like once a week regardless of if I gain or lose..

You've just made my day I had no idea it was only 8 Syns for chicken kebab meat - that's my tea sorted :)

Back