• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many of your points allowance should be used for treats?

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I know that you should use more of your points for Filling Foods and there is a percentage of how many should be used for alcohol, but I don't know about the 'average' for treats - surely if you are counting your points for all your food then you can eat anything at any time... ?
I may be wrong..

AllieJ

S: 14st7lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st1lb(0.49%)
I think you can have as many treats as you want provided you stay within your points allowance. However I would recommend sticking to the basic pyramid food recommendations...3 dairy servings etc and then whatever you have left over use as treats?I never use more than 4 on treats as I find they don't fill me up that much! I usually just have an options hot chocolate and a WW cake bar in the evening time!

im not suggesting this is true for everybody as we are all different, but i dont have any limits on treats as such, infact id say 50% of my points are used on treats & it hasnt stunted my weight loss! aslong as you incorporate it into your points there should be no problem, thats the beauty of this 'diet' :) x