Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How many of your points allowance should be used for treats?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Loulou26, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Loulou26

Loulou26 Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers and Xenical
    For best results?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I know that you should use more of your points for Filling Foods and there is a percentage of how many should be used for alcohol, but I don't know about the 'average' for treats - surely if you are counting your points for all your food then you can eat anything at any time... ?
    I may be wrong..

4. AllieJ

AllieJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I think you can have as many treats as you want provided you stay within your points allowance. However I would recommend sticking to the basic pyramid food recommendations...3 dairy servings etc and then whatever you have left over use as treats?I never use more than 4 on treats as I find they don't fill me up that much! I usually just have an options hot chocolate and a WW cake bar in the evening time!

5. katie36

katie36 Banned

im not suggesting this is true for everybody as we are all different, but i dont have any limits on treats as such, infact id say 50% of my points are used on treats & it hasnt stunted my weight loss! aslong as you incorporate it into your points there should be no problem, thats the beauty of this 'diet' :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.