How many points can i have???

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi all, i have been doing cambridge diet since February and have managed to lose most of my weight,this morning i have started with WW. I have done it before and lost 2st using a WW disc. At the moment i am waiting for my new disc to arrive so i just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how many points i should have. I think its 18 is that right?

Hi there

You calculate your points as follows:

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Are you: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Female = Score 3 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Male = Score 9 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Are you a breastfeeding mother? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]No = Score 0 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Yes, breastfeeding exclusively = Score 10 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Yes, supplementing breastfeeding with solid foods = Score 5 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]How old are you? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]16 - 20 = Score 5 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]21 - 35 = Score 4 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]36 - 50 = Score 3 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]51 - 65 = Score 2 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Over 65 = Score 1 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]How many stones do you weigh? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Ignore the lb, the number of stones is your score for this question. Someone who weights 12st 4lb will score 12 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]How tall are you? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Under 5ft 4ins = Score 1 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]5ft 4ins or above = Score 2 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]In your day to day life are you: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Sitting down most of the time = Score 0 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Occasionally sitting, but mainly standing = Score 2 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Walking most of the time = Score 4 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Doing physically hard work most of the time = Score 6[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]You should retake this quiz if you drop down to the next stone bracket [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]or if you have a birthday which takes you to the next age bracket. [/FONT]

Hi starlight thank you for that. works out to 18 points like i thought. thank you

Hi Bethany
It's just a weight watchers disc with all the points of foods on there. Also you can enter your own foods. I was doing it online at first, then at the time i could not afford to anymore, the disc cost me about 2.50 from ebay and i was able to carry on.

Hi
Not really sure where you can get them other than ebay, i guess you could ask at the meeting and find out if you could use it. But i would say you are probably better off sticking with the meetings.

Back