How many points for kick start?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Topper78, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Hi there,

I have been on and off plan for some time now but finally have reached the conclusion enough is enough....especially as our hol is looming ever closer in 10 weeks time!!!!!! I have decided to go back to what I know and love and what I know definitely works i.e. discover plan but can't remember how many points I should be on if I decide to do the fast start/ kick start in my first week. Can anyone help??? Ordinarily I am on 23 points a day and currently weigh 14st 13.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Fast start was new name for kick start in 2010 and is 18 points for first week, but it states if you're a woman over 14 stone fast start allowance is 22 points so you'd have to go with that:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.