How many points in a handful of grated cheese?

Can anyone tell me how many points are in a handful of grated cheese, you know the packs that you get already grated from the supermarket?:confused:

Not knowing which make i looked at sains own grated medium chedder and for 50g, which I'm estimating a handful is, it's 4.5 points.

unfortunately a handfull is around the 100g mark. so would be around 9pts unless u get tesco healthy living grated cheese then 100g would be 6pts

that many point in a wee handful of cheese, god help me! I live off cheese :sigh:

It was from Morrisons, packet in the bin now so i dunno what kind it was.

yeah i would measure it accurately or it adds up ALOT. get the half fat stuff atleast u can save 1pt. or cut it out and swap to half fat cheese slices

i have one which i use can't remember the name but from tesco and 30gs is 2points! ... cheese is a huge downfall when losing weight! Luckily i've gone off it a lot... i usually just enjoy a pizza! cheese and feels me up more! might as well it's 10.5 points for a big pizza tesco own one pepperoni one and it's lush! get my cheese fix and also its a whole meal! whereas cheese on own to have a good portion like your on about would be 9points by itself! lol

Hi, I was just looking at a WW recipe and it says 30g of Parmesan cheese, does anyone know how many points this is? I was thinking of swopping it for the WW cheese or even normal cheddar possibly

Back