1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

How many points in tea and coffee with milk and sugar?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by NikkiEM, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. NikkiEM

NikkiEM Active Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Nikki. I'm new to the Weight Watchers...well actually no I'm not...I was a gold member when I was 14 and that was 7 years ago because I'm 21 next month.

I can't remember how many points are in cups of tea and coffee with milk and sugar/sweetners. Well actually when I was 14 I hated coffee and hardly drank tea but now I love them lol. I drink more tea than coffee and have made the extra effort by not putting sugar or sweetners in my tea but I can't stand coffee with out a bit of sugar or sweetners, I only put in one or 2.

I know tea and coffee are 0 points by themselves but how many points are cups of tea with milk and cups of coffee with milk and sugar? I usually use skimmed milk, occasionally semi-skimmed - like if I stay at my partners house because his family only have semi-skimmed milk.

I look forward to hearing from people.

Nikki :]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Tea and coffee is free, so are sweetners.

1/2pt skimmed milk is 1 point
    1/2pt semi-skimmed milk is 2 points

I try to have 2 cups per day because im fed up with the caffine so i have 1 points every 2 days :)