How many pro points?

Pjames580

Can anyone tell me how many pro-points I should be on, having terrible trouble with the weight watchers online site!
I'm 11 stone 37 and 5 ft 3

All help gratefully received!

Think its either 26 (or 29) a day and weeklies of 49. Someone a bit more clued up will be along and be more specific i'm sure.

Can you tell me if you have to use all your weeklies? I'm thinking of trying the 29 propoints and not thinking of the weeklies unless a special occasion crops up...

They are there to be used because as you progress and drop the lbs this gives you the opportunity to drop a few points too, whereas if you have never used them its more difficult to cut back. I think you'll find on here that people do a bit of trial and error really.

Hi

I think you should be on 26 daily's when i did weight watchers the first time round i was 11.3 5ft 4in and was on 26 per day. Im 11st 7.5lb now and i am on 28 dailys. Hope that helps x

Assuming that your female I calculate it to be 26pp Dailies plus your 49pp Weeklies! Definitely use your Weeklies, that's what they are there for.x

Thanks all, that's really helpful! Just been to the gym for my first session too - I will get back into my jeans

Thanks all, that's really helpful! Just been to the gym for my first session too - I will get back into my jeans

Fingers Crossed! Are u going to start a diary?x

I've got a notebook to write everything down and tool my measurements today...for me it's all about wanting my clothes to feel more comfortable even if the scales don't necessarily match my ideal weight! How long have you been doing ww for?

I've got a notebook to write everything down and tool my measurements today...for me it's all about wanting my clothes to feel more comfortable even if the scales don't necessarily match my ideal weight! How long have you been doing ww for?

I started on 17th May and have lost 1 Stone 2lb in the 10 weeks :) WW is fab, Ive not cheated once as not had cause to! X

That's brilliant - well done! Do you think a stone and a half in 12 weeks is a realistic aim?

I think it is, just make sure you use all your dailies and weeklies, I had a couple of 1/2lbs weeks where I thought I'd be sensible and not use Weeklies, have had much bigger and better losses using my Weeklies and its been more fun lol x

could anyone please tell me how many pro points i should be on, i would be so grateful if anyone can:confused:

female, age: 38 height: 5.4 weight: 12.7

Back