Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how many syns do you have?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by utternutta, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

Is it 10 now or 15 syns as ive just returned and dont go to class. Also do you always have your 10-15 syns or do you sometimes have less ??

Thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Full Member

hi i usually have around 10 sins or so but you can have up to 15 each day!:)

4. vikkiy85

vikkiy85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(18.12%)
    hiya i am a bit naughty and tend to save them up and have 50 a week maybe all in one go lol if we go out or something but sometimes if not ill have 5 a day usually all week, although i find it hard to use each day which i know sounds stupid but all the free and superfree fill me up and i enjoy them so dont usually bother unless i want a takeout or chocolate ! =] xxx

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I tend to have 10.

These days the recommendation seems to be 10 syns, I'm interested to see what the next lots of food optimising books say - my book is jan 2010 and says 5-15.

In the magazine with the 7 day planners it says "enjoyaround 10 syns and they've been quoting this for a while now.

6. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    The new book (I got Monday) says 5-15 syns.

The recommendation I got was the same as 18 months ago, 10 syns for optimum weightloss.

I average 10-15 :D

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

What date does it say on the spine of the book soccermom? Just out of interest!
    when a new book comes out, the existing members normally get a chance to buy it as it has more up to date info in.

8. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    March 2011 :D

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oooh, interesting! Why do they keep on saying 10 syns I wonder?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.