How many syns have I had today?

Jenny809

Gold Member
I'm relatively new to sw and am wondering whether I've got things quite right! Could you take a look at today's food and let me know how many syns it is, will see if I've guessed it right?!

Breakfast - 42g All Bran with banana, strawberries & blueberries (hex a & b)

Lunch - Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, pickled beetroot, yellow pepper), 2 slices of ham, 1 dark rye ryvita with a spoonful of low fat cottage cheese (1/2 hex b)

Snacks - 1 alpen light bar, 1 ww chocolate brownie, carrot (1/2 hex b)

Tea will be - Meatballs using extra lean mince, recipe from red recipe book, with carrots and brocolli
Probably muller light and fruit

Red day

What do you think?

Any help appreciated!

Jen :)

I forgot, I also had 1 slice of toast, white medium slice with butter (well utterly). Not intended but my son didn't want it so I just had to eat it! Haven't had toast for about a month!!

Are you having any pasta with the meatballs? If not, then dinner looks fine, as does brekkie and lunch. Otherwise you'd have to syn the pasta.

As for other syns;
Chocolate brownie: is it the frozen dessert one? If so, that's 8.5 syns.
Toast: 1 slice medium white (from a large loaf) 4.5 syns.
Utterly butterly: 2 syns per tsp

If that's the right dessert, and you had 1 tsp of butter, then you're bang on 15 syns :)

Thanks for the reply. I'll just have meatballs and veg. The ww are not frozen, called belgian chocolate slices. 15 is ok then!

:)

Oh, well if it's not the frozen ones, the chocolate cake slices are only 4.5 syns, not 8.4 :) So actually you're only having 11 syns!

you are only allowed 35g of all bran now not 42g

Back