How Many Syns Have You Had Today ??

audfen

How many syns have u had today ???

So far ive had 2.5 for a cadburys flake treat size i needed my chocolate hit.

Later ill use 6 syns on extra virgin olive oil to cook chips in the actifry.
and 3 syns on 3 low fat sausages

Boooo - was lazy and used a tin of WW Veg Soup, which cost me 4.5 syns (I think). Kicking myself for not making it myself. Pah!
Plus have had a Crunchie fun size (4) and one segment of Cadbury's Caramel (2.5) and I want gravy on my dinner tonight. Doesn't it add up!!

Its crazy how much it adds up. I have started eating cadburys treat size flakes therecjust 2.5 syns they are fab for a chocolate hit i usually have abt 2 in the day sometimes more.

So far NONE!!!!! Saving them all for whisky and diet cokes tonight!

Managed to go round Cambridge City Centre without succumbing to the call of the chocolatiers. I did however buy some purfume from Lush which smells like it should be about 100 syns per skirt - Jasmine with Frangipani, Vanilla and Tuberose. Mmmm - better than chocolate. Oh,and some syn free chocolate truffle flavour coffee.

Then got home and had Monkfish with a lovely salad and a Peach Activia (fat free) yogurt. Delicious.

:)

I'm not sure... I had margarine on my ryvita (2 syns I think), a hifi bar 6syns, and 3 or 4 fizzy chocolates that I suppose must be about 2 syns each(no nutritional values on the packet, so let's say 8syns) I suppose that puts me at 16 for today. It is mad how quickly it all mounts.

Back