How many syns per week do you have?

Cupcake29

I'm only on week 2 of sw. It seems that people have all kinds of opinions of how many syns you should have.
Some have 10 per day hence 70 per week and some 15 per day hence 105 per week.
How many syns do you aim to have each week? Thanks :)

I use mine daily on a use them or lose them basis, have never tried saving them so don't know if that would work for me or not.

i pretty much use all of my fifteen syns a day, think the lowest I have ever used is 9.5. The syns keep me on the straight and narrow and love every last one of them lol, I use them both on treats and also in my meals

Last week I varied each day, one day I'd have them all and the other i'd have none... I lost 5LBS! This week i've had most of them each day so it'll be interesting to see what happens next weigh in.

I aiim to have no more than 10 a day and i keep in mind that i have 35 syns then to play with if i want a treat on the weekend like a bottle of wine or take away :) but if i don't have the extra i won't bother x

monday 15
tuesday 9
wednesday 8.5
thursday 13.5
friday 7

as you can see my syn total varies i always have at least 5
if you need all 15 use them if you need less always have a min of 5
i never save them up but thats just me ( saving them up to binge on synned foods i personally think is not a healthy way of using syns and encourages bad habits that i have worked hard to get rid of )

Oh I like the idea of aiming for 10 a day and then having the extra 35 as a back up! (ie a bottle of wine :) )

I'm only on week 2 of sw. It seems that people have all kinds of opinions of how many syns you should have.
Some have 10 per day hence 70 per week and some 15 per day hence 105 per week.
How many syns do you aim to have each week? Thanks :)

105 per weeks should be fine. As you get closer to your target you might find you need to drop down some more. Many people find that if they are too hard and drop their syn level too much it can cause them to not lose.

I aim for 10 a day max. Today I'm having my 15 as I need extra for my curry tonight, I found when I dropped my syns down to under 5 my losses were really good but I'd I have all of em it slows down.,I eat a lot of carbs though so I think having less syns cuts my calories enough to undo thr carbs a little :)

I aiim to have no more than 10 a day and i keep in mind that i have 35 syns then to play with if i want a treat on the weekend like a bottle of wine or take away :) but if i don't have the extra i won't bother x

I like this idea.
Mine change every week depending what's happening. This week I had hardly any syns after weigh in Wed until Sat as I knew I'd have a lot today. Don't usually do this so hope it doesn't impact weigh in...I'l find out Weds.

Back