How many syns yesterday?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eternity, 26 December 2009.

1. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I tried to keep track yesterday and my syns came out at 88 for the day !
    I intended to have the day off but not go mad, but looks like I did go mad after all :D
  2. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

I hate to think how many I had!!! No idea, but I'm sure it exceeds
    your total!

Oh well...only one day of the year! x
  3. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Well-Known Member

Well done for counting up, you still have 17 syns left for the rest of the week! :D

I did start counting my syns but by the evening I had lost track. I know I had too much chocolate and to be honest I didn't really enjoy it but still I kept stuffing it in my face :sigh: .
    I'm going to draw a line under it and move on. This morning I have started the day with mullerlight and fruit, I have some sw leek and potato soup I made on Christmas eve ready for lunch.:D

I am going to put away all the 'crap' into a cupboard and hopefully it won't be calling to me today.
  4. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Well-Known Member

i had 27.5 syns which I'm happy with as was planning on having up to 35. My total for the week now is 40!
  5. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Well-Known Member

I used a grand total of..............11 1/2 (ish)

5 went on gravy
    1 1/2 went on orange and mandarin mousse
    and now for the ish part....

1 glass (approx 1/3rd of a bottle) of alcohol free pear cider........which I guesstimated to 5 syns.

I would have had more syns (and intended to) but I'm full of a cold, and for yesterday evening had trouble tasting anything. :(

But today I'm feeling much better, and have 'another Christmas' dinner at the in-laws....:eek: So today's syns will probably be much worse........much, much worse........:rolleyes: :p
  6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I didn't count how many I had but lots more than all of you, I had:-

• christmas pud (with 0% greek yoghurt)
    • mince pie
    • 3 large JD's
    • 1 Gin
    • few licorice bit thingies
    • & one choc
    But MIL always comes round on Saturday with wine & chocs, & weather permitting tonight will be no different, so will just have to face the consequences at WI on Wednesday :cool:
  7. Morgawr

Morgawr Well-Known Member

I have no idea how many syns I had but I imagine at least a couple of weeks worth. On the plus side still feel so full today haven't eaten yet, and just going for a long walk to try and work some of it (well perhaps one tiny chocolate) off.
  8. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Well-Known Member

I was determined NOT to count as it's Christmas and only comes but once a year. I expect to put on a few pounds, but I know I can lose it again so am not concerned in the slightest. :D
  9. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Not sure how many I had as I was not counting yesterday but must have been about 50, which included a bottle of wine to myself, 3 brandies, 2 roasties done in goose fat and some cheese and a few biscuits.
    No pudding, chocs or mince pies.
    Back to plan for today. Another flexi day tomorrow, as off to son's for a family get together.
  10. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

I used 12.5 syns, I cooked everything and made it SW friendly.
  11. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Ho Ho Ho !! I managed 17 syns but the day before only 12 ......a nd still stuffed on both days!!

Phil x
  12. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Well-Known Member

I've been careful with what I've been eating so far but I have had extras and enjoyed myself. However compared with what I normally eat over Christmas I've had far less. I've had few chocolates, no mince pies and I've eaten a lot of fruit and fresh veg. I've even drunk a bit less alcohol than I normally would at Christmas.

However I have still consumed a vast number of syns. Wednesday, after my weigh in was 23.5, Christmas Eve was 95.5, Christmas Day was 86 and 14 so far today. That's a grand total of 219. I haven't even had my dinner today yet.

About half of my syns are alcohol related but it's still a lot of syns for a bit of Christmas pud with cream and a few biscuits and chocolates. I can't even begin to imagine how many syns I must have put away over Christmas before SW. It's certainly been an eye opener counting my syns.
  13. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

14. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Well-Known Member

I lost count by yesterday evening the amount of syns consumed. Today hasn't been great either.
  15. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Think I had 4576789367583 syns :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:eek:ver the past 3 days, I feel disgusted with myself, I had liquer coffee with cream, crisps, some choc, wine, roast potatoes, pork pie pastry (I don't like the meat)

I had such good intentions, but going back 100% tomorrow with plenty of speed foods, although I do have a party, but I have said I will drive and I am cooking dinner so it will be sw friendly.

I have to weigh in Tuesday so not looking forward to that. :cry:

I am so craving some fruit :eek:
  16. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

I didnt bother to count!!! :p

I made SW roasties and a very low syn trifle so the only synful things i had really were:
    • Hangover breakfast - everything SW apart from the white muffin, ketchup and butter :rolleyes:
    • Cream Crackers
    • Stuffing
    • Butter
    • Gravy
    • Handful of dry roasted nuts
    • Some roses and mingles (about 8)
    • Couple of slices of 800g brown bread in the evening to have a beef sandwich
    Im not even going to try and count :cool:
  17. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Im disappointed as intended to have very low syn Christmas Day but totting up my syns make it 54, ans Ive gad another 30 today! I know Ive got to draw a line under these 2 days of abandon! Anyone got any tips for motivation to nip it in the bud and get straight back on track tomorrow?!xxx