how many syns??

sal51

:Dhi guys,

Could anyone recommend how many syns Im allowed?? Dug out my SW books today and just cant remember. Few people have said between 10-15.
I know I have never had 15. Is there anyone around the same weight and height as me weight is 145.2 aiming to be 130 and height is 5.4.

If anyone know exactly I would be so so grateful. :D:D

Hi! The number of syns you are allowed isn't related to your height or how much you weigh. Everyone on the plan should have between 5 and 15 syns each day. Start by having 15 a day and see how it goes. If you find you're not losing weight then cut back to 10 and so on, but definitely have at least 5 a day. Some people mistakenly think that if they have very few or no syns a day they will lose weight quicker, but very soon find it can actually slow down or stop your losses.

I started with 20 syns, but found once i got the hang of the EE plan most days i was only having 7-10 syns per day sometimes very little syns at all but those days had high amounts of ss foods.. now my consultant said try no more then 15 per day but i'm finding that i'm still having the same amount of syns, i guess it all goes down to your lifestyle and work. :)

Back