how many times have you tried SS'ing?

louisa26

Hi....

I am going to start round 3 on 1st Jan and my first goal is my birthday in April and want to loose 4st....

how about you?

This is my first time - and I've made a promise to myself that I am only going to do it once and get to goal. I've got to as there is no way that I want to repeat week 1 of SS again (I felt dreadful).

I'm so determined, so much so that I will be SS all over Christmas - how sad is that??:D Luckily my AAM week coincides with Xmas week so I'll have a tiny portion of turkey and a couple of sprouts!

Good luck with your restart in the new year xx

Still on my first attempt, but just wanted to wish you luck on Round 3 - I am sure it will be third time lucky!!

Wishing you all the best!

Georgie
x

thanks guys WELL DONE on your achievements

georgie i reckonise your larger picture of yourself and wonder if i saw you from when i worked at a nanny in LB in 2000-2001

Hi Louisa

We moved to Leighton in 2001 so you may well have seen me around. Could also have seen me in MK, I often go down there to do a bit of window shopping!!

Gx

I've lost count! LOL BUT next time is my last time - 2nd Jan until goal!

Porgeous - Love that dress and boots combo - it really suits you!

Vx

Just the once.....had some jewellery made with OWJ (One Way Journey) and intend on having it tatooed on me in 2008.

M.

This will be my third time too.I cant seem to get past day 4 but i will succeed this time.

I decided to go on a break from CD for ramadan (fasting for my religion) because it was difficult to the diet going without water and food for 14 hours a day.

I was only 3 -4 lbs off goal at the time so i do regret habing a break but i only regained under 1 stone in the last 3 months which is food considering i haven't really been as healthy as i wanted to be.

I will be restarting tmrw, well when i wake up and i am really looking forward to it. Having made the mistake of taking a break, i am now more determined to succeed than ever before because i have expereinced and felt the regret and dissapointment in regaining and i feel i am losing my confidence again, so i really want to be healhty.

I hope everyone does well on their restarts.

xx

Hi Louisa, I'm going to start again on January 2nd but I will do 1000 cal as I'm trying to fall pregnant and ketosis isn't great if you conceive. I have been on and off since 2005 and am sick and tired of getting the strength to do it and then disappoint myself by not sticking to it. I know I will end up doing my own 'version' of 1000 cals because if I could eat only certain foods then I wouldn't be morbidly obese! So I will probably do two packs and then an ordinary main meal..haven't decided but I have a few weeks to get my brain in gear!

Good luck with it, April will be here before you know it!

Joe

This is my 4 week since restarting sole source and I have just failed miserably. I'm trying really hard to stick to it but with christmas parties, meals anniversaries etc it is the hardest thing in the world. SInce last Thursday I have had meals and alcohol :( The funny thing is I am also gym and my body feels betta but I really can't get back in the swing of sole sourcing . So today is my 5th attempt at restarting for this week, so fingers crossed that I succeed by Friday.

Good luck everyone

This is my first attempt but i binged sunday evening (after 4,5 wks of SS). Back on track since yesterday and everything goes well again.

Hugs
botozi

i will be returning for the second time on 8th jan
i have another 5 stones to go so i will need lots of support
good luck everyone see ya on the ss in jan
xxxx

Properly done it twice...this is the second time.
Faffed about restarting and cheating...about 5 I think :(

Back