How many trick or treaters have you had tonight?

KD

Gone fishing
Got away with it quite lightly this year.

Doorbell rung only 19 times:cool:

How about you people? Did you hand the goodies over, or are you dreading looking out of the window to find your garden trashed?

My living room curtains are quite well lined, and Im one floor up so you cant really tell if my lights on. Ive kept all the other lights off and ignored the door on the few occasions it went... I HATE Halloween :mad:

Mine never rang at all. That's a good thing about living in a small village and it has been pouring all evening. Hurray

Irene xx

We had two. Then I took the batteries out of the doorbell, closed the curtains and put on a film.

Guess will see tomorrow if there was any retribution :rolleyes:

I had the lights out, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. There again, is was quieter, but still a bit too much.

Trouble is, because of me weird ears, I can't always make out what sound it is when the doorbell rings.

Could be the smoke alarm, could be someone sneezing :D

The doorbell rings and the first thing I do is check the oven :D :D

:eek:
I had the lights out, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. There again, is was quieter, but still a bit too much.

Trouble is, because of me weird ears, I can't always make out what sound it is when the doorbell rings.

Could be the smoke alarm, could be someone sneezing :D

The doorbell rings and the first thing I do is check the oven :D :D

pmsl why the oven ?:giggle:

We had loads of trick or treaters one of the very lickle ones was confused and gave me some sweets out of her bag ,I gave them back and she left lol (gave her dad some sweets for her )

Still got sweets left wot shall I do :eek::ashamed0005: never mind only mini bars and only had 2 lol

One lot came before I went out, but I told them to bug*er off, they know i am a meanie lol, and wizzy my dog was barking like a dog from hell at the window.
Hopefully in the morning my garden and car will be intact. I dont think we should encourage trick or treaters, its an american tradition, not uk.
But then i am a misery lol.
Lynne x

our doorbell went at least 20 times which also included a fella trying to sell us a house alarm!!! one big group of about 8 and another group of 5 rest were all in 2's and 3's. we ran outta stuff there was that many. they were all very polite and no garden wrecked!!

LOts - and all but 4 of my lollies have gone!!! I love the little ones .. they are so cute!!

Years ago I use to childmind and we use to have halloween parties with bobbing for apples, marshmellows on icing sugar etc etc etc .... the children and ME all had to dress up - use to be a trick for the trick or treaters too as they were not expecting a witch plus 11 little skeletons/witches/wizzards/devils etc to answer the door to them!!

Back