How many weeklies do you use?

stef2009

Gold Member
So im very interested in this... i am terrified of using my weeklies as ive just come from a vlcd so i can only really seing them benefit people who havnt come straight from another diet, especially a diet you was eating less on.... or am i wrong!?

I havnt used my weeklies yet, my 2nd WI is in 2 days and ive not lost 1lb yet...

Did some research and saw ALOT more people lost more weight using all there weeklies then not using them...

SO just wondering, how many you use and what your losses are like? :)

First week back on WW, after doing cambridg and I have stayed exactly the same and I used about 10 of my weeklies....Hence, I think I'll be using mine this week!

My first week I lost 2lb but I was still refeeding from vlcd, I'm thinking of using mine now and see what happens xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, it's trial and error basically. I would keep an eye on the scales, once every 2 days to make sure I'm not gaining but I'm quite excited that I'll be able to eat more lol

Yeah I'm gonna keep a check, usually I weigh in on a Wednesday but as I have weighed myself this morn and only lost 0.10 I'm gonna start using my weeklies as of today and move my weigh in to Fridays! (even better before the weekend lol) and see what happens with the scales this week! Xxx

I've lost every week and I use pretty much all weeklies!
I do ww simply filling though! So I guess I'd struggle not to eat them!

Is simply filling where all the food is free? What are ur losses like xx

stef2009 said:
Is simply filling where all the food is free? What are ur losses like xx

Yes lots is free - wholemeal pasta/rice. Some breads. Most meats etc! Eggs!

I have lost 32lbs since 1st jan! 5 lbs away from a healthy bmi! Woop!

It's not for everyone but I like it!

Oohhh I see, how would I find out whats free? I Dnt go to any classes or anything...
I'm gonna look at ur diary now :) xxx

Thanks xxxx

I can't reply to your as your inbox is full:

Ww bread products - pitta/wraps/petit pains/bread are free
You have to point mayonnaise/jam/philidelphia etc
Baked beans + mushy peas are free
Pretty much all veg is free....although avacado isnt

Ww meals arnt free!

I do about 5 simply filling days
If im going out I do a propoint day!

thanks :) Might start trying a few SF days out!! Do u think im in a dream world wanting to lose 2lb per week? Lol or is it actually do-able xx

For me, I don't use my weeklies, and if I do dip into them, its only about 5 at most. I noticed when I use them, I don't lose much weight and when I don't use them, I'll lose about 3lbs that week.

I think its different for different people, you can always eat through your weeklies, see if it helps with the loss? For some, they can eat upto 20 weeklies and still lose while others will only lose weight if they don't go into the weeklies.

HTH x

My first weigh in is tomorrow, i hopped on the scales this morning and i have sts :-(

I guess its not too bad after coming straight off a vlcd and not refeeding as alot of people gain due to water etc but it is a little disheartening.

Im going to attempt to use about 20 of my weeklies next week and see how i get on but the simply filling plan sounds interesting x

Sts is good hun :) it's Deffo all trial and error at the moment!! Xxx

I started jan 6th Been doing a mix of sf and pp and have lost 33.2lb so far have lost every wk bar 2 Sts! I use all 49 weeklies!

Ohhh well done!

Well I've decided firstly I'm going to concentrate on having my 26pp cos I can't seen to get then all in then once I do in gonna start introducing weeklies and see what works for me :) xxx

I try not to use my weeklies but if I do feel I need them I dip into them. However its usually for a packet of crisps or whatever, so I could do without them! If I use more than 5 or 6 I will only lose 0.5lbs or sts that week. Different for everyone I guess!

I find if I use only a few then I lose 0.5lb and if I use all of them I lose 0.5lb so I aim for about the middle and have been losing 2lb - 3lb.

Think everyone has to find what works for them really!!

xxx Minnie2be xxx

Back