How many weeklies do you use?

Thanks ladies :) I will be testing out the weeklies next week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I use all my weeklies for chocolate or wine, or a bigger "takeaway" style dinner at the weekend!! ;) I don't think this is what they are meant for though, iv hit a sts wall, lost a stone since I started but a lot more to go!

I try not to use any .. But I do if I want

hannata said:
I use every single one, every single week, lol

Snap and I've lost every week bar staying the same twice :) weeklies wouldn't be there if you didn't lose with them :) some people use their activity points instead of weeklies and as people said above its trial & error :) let us know how you get on x

I Deffo think there there for a reason and I've noticed most loose better with them, but as I've come from a vlcd they wouldn't work for me at the min, think I need to slowly build them up xxx

stef2009 said:
I Deffo think there there for a reason and I've noticed most loose better with them, but as I've come from a vlcd they wouldn't work for me at the min, think I need to slowly build them up xxx

What's vlcd? Sorry x

very low calorie diet :) You only eat around 500-600 cals a week xxx

Ok I meant 500-600 per day lmao not week!! Xxx

Think I would be dead if I only had that a week lol xxx

I try to avoid using them as much as possible, but went to my friends wedding on friday and i'm pretty sure I used all my weeklies for this week. Kinda dreading the weigh in this tuesday!!

I used my first lot of weeklies last night, used around 13pp and put half a lb on :eek: whats all that about lol
Ill be using all mine nxt weekend of a night out im also dreading it, especially with the 13pp results eeeek!!! xx

Did u use your weeklies day before weigh in ?

No I just weighed myself out of curiosity of the damage lol xx

You might have put a bit on when used weeklies the night before but will balance out by WI time! I get weighed on a sat morning and have my weeklies at a weekend and then I'm good during the week x

Ohhh good lol I weigh in on a Friday so should be ok, very interested on seing my WI after dipping into weeklies :D xx

They are recommended to be used but they don't wrk for everyone it's all trial and error I think at first with weeklies. Xxx

Back