how many week's for 3 stone

sazpom

Hi girls and guys i just wondered how long it would take me to loose 3 stone x sarahx

depends on average wieght loss hun, if you lose like 6lbs average it will take longer that an average of 10pounds

first week ya can lose alot but like roddy said it depends on the avereage person on what they want to achieve. The normal that LT recommends is 1 stone a month so ideally it will take ya 3 months!! Welcome aboard and gud luck on your journey, take care

everyone looses there weight differently so as a rough guide for a female on LT it would be a stone a month so 3 month roughly

As everyone has said, LT say a stone a month for us ladies, although it does tend to be more the first month and I found it tailed off as I got towards my target so I'd say aim for the May Day Bank Holiday weekend and be pleasantly surprised if it is sooner.

Good luck hun.

x

I lost my first 3 stone in 10 weeks, just been struggling to get back on, made a bit easier now with the team challenge. XX

Hi Sarah, cos I've got a lot to lose I'm hoping to reach my 3 stones by about 8 weeks. It sounds a lot to lose so quickly but as I said I have about 7 or 8 stones to lose in all. Good luck on your journey!

Yep it all depends, My friend who recommend LT to me lost over 5 stone in 3 months!!

thanks guys its so hard every were i go they is somthing to do with food lol but i am so sticking to this its my birthday on the 1st of may so i would like to start refeed then xx

Should be 3 months, I lost my 3rd stone in 2 months and 13 days, which was my weigh in last week saturday. My younger sister lost her 3rd stone in less than this.

Depends on the person really.

Back