How many........?

olliebog

How many people in your home on SW?

Well, I'll start there's me and my hubbie, and hubbie is doing incredibly well, so proud of him :). My eldest isn't a great meat eater all of her life (she's 7), but since we've been on SW she's taken a real liking to Linda McCartney sausages, so at least now I know she's getting her protein.

Has SW changed all of your family's lives, or just your own?

Just me on SW, the fella eats what I cook myself for dinner, but then he adds his own food to it too, so what was healthy then turns into something loaded with cheese! lol! x

Its just me in our house, my 3 sons are all string beans and my daughter really doesnt need to lose weight....but they are all starting to like what I am cooking, just have to make sure that the boys get enough as they defo cannot afford to lose weight

just me and heres my problem.... my partner always been slim and now he wants get really lean and muscly... so he's eating and eating and hitting gym and here me trying get slim lol...

It's me and one of my sons but he's not officially on it as too young, he just eats the same meals as me but has extra B's and sometimes A's. We don't restrict his snacks but luckily he loves fruit and veg so it's easier. He's not lost very much which is fine, it's just good he hasn't put on. Once he has a growth spurt I think he'll look pretty good.

My eldest is ridiculously fussy and will only eat meat, no sauce, no rice or anything, he's a pain in the bum.:sigh: My husband will often eat the same as me but is skinny already, he quite likes Tuesdays when I don't eat til after weigh in because then he goes to the chippy on the way home from work and smuggles them into the house thinking I don't know.:8855:

Just me, which is a real pain as my boyfriend sits there and stuffs his face and I have to cook seperate meals for the 2 of us! He hates veg so its not even like I can adapt my food to suit him! he is a masive lover of processed junk - but hes getting a little belly on him now, so may have to start pushing SW on him a little (and make it seem like its his choice if you know what I mean!)

Just me, although Daughter has a SW meal with me in the evenings during the week (she has meals at Nursery) and then at the weekend I either make her the same as me with some adaptions, or make her something completely different.
Hubby is a law unto himself!

It's just me! my other half doesnt seem to support me with it at all which can be really hard at times...ive told him our meals will be different and we can all try something new, hes not open to it, but tough! lol!

Just me, but hubby usually has meals along the same line as mine. ie if i have my frozen fish he will have battered fish with SW chips or a jacket and the same veg.

My two youngest never want the same dinner as both have very different tastes. My eldest is a human dustbin apart from eating Spag Bog, hates it. plus my boys are all very slim.

Only me on SW in our house although everyone eats better when I'm on SW as I make far better choices when doing the weekly shop !! My eldest is 11 & I fear she has my genes & may be prone to weight gain if not kept in check. Poor wee soul. Her younger sister is so so different & is naturally very lean & sporty. Def when I'm being 100% everyone looks & feels better. However it is annoying that they all eat MY mullerlights/alpen light/rasps/strawbs etc etc lol

Only me on SW in our house although everyone eats better when I'm on SW as I make far better choices when doing the weekly shop !! My eldest is 11 & I fear she has my genes & may be prone to weight gain if not kept in check. Poor wee soul. Her younger sister is so so different & is naturally very lean & sporty. Def when I'm being 100% everyone looks & feels better. However it is annoying that they all eat MY mullerlights/alpen light/rasps/strawbs etc etc lol

Sounds so similar to my family. My youngest eats really healthily, loves nothing more than fruit and veg etc but is overweight. My eldest eats rubbish and is like his dad, very slim. Very unfair for the youngest but then he loves the healthy food so it's great because he'd choose to eat my food over the rubbish anyway.

Even when I buy normal yogurts they still eat the mullers and I have to hide the alpen lights! Also I've discovered my kids are completely incapable of refilling the water bottle in the fridge it drives me mad.
:8855:

Me and my bf are both doing the plan but he doesn't come to class. I go along with my mum so it's all good :)

My 18 year old & me. But I cook the same meals for the rest of the family (hubby, 21 yr old, 15 yr old & 5 yr old) unless it's something one of them dislikes.

Just me......

Although my hubby doesn't realise that his meals are SW based, so I suppose he is too, to a certain extent, LOL....

officially just me but my OH eats what i cook and he loves it and he has really dropped a good bit of weight aswell not that he really needed to lol

we have both took on the view that we are changing our lifestyle and we are both enjoying it :D

he even counts his HEX's god love him and texts me from work to ask me how many syns are in things lol

My hubby has been eating the same meals as me but not really following with syns and HEX etc........... And then of course he has lost 8lb in the 3 weeks ive been doing the plan!!!!!:mad:

Back