How MiniMins help me beat Temptation :)

BopKatie

Silver Member
Hi all, not really sure if this is the right place but here goes

Just wanted to say how awesome this website is, i've been an on off dieter for a few years now, and while I have only recently started again (and signed up to the website) it has been enormously helpful to me, not only for tips and advice, but also to help mentally in dealing with emotional eating or feeling bad about yourself.

I was at work today (I work on the bar in a busy restaurant so temptation is ALL too easy to give into) and the manager offered us an unhealthy lunch and an ice cream, before I came here I probably would have given in for the thought of seeming ungrateful to management. However today I was able to say for the first time that I didn't want it as i'm dieting and it will knock me off course.

Bit of a ramble but I really feel that with the help of everyone in this community I will actually get to the end of this journey a better ( but half the size) version of me.

Katie xxx

well done for resisting the temptation

Well done! its not easy to resist that sort of temptation, but you have to if you want to succeed. Good for you!

Well done! And welcome to the forum! :)

Back