How much are you paying for Lipotrim

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hi Went for my 2nd weigh in today and the chemist was out of stock, went to another one that sells Lipotrim and they were charging £48.00. Told them I don't think so and found one that was selling them at the normal price of £36.00

Hi OrangeBorange, you are doing amazing on your weight loss, I need to up my water intake as only lost 3lb this week, did this diet about 9 years ago and averaged 5lb a week. :)

Hi debbie12slim, did the water intake make a difference? I've only lost 2lb this week (husband lost 7lb sitting in an office, whilst I run around after a toddler and a baby - so unfair!) but I'm sure it'll go up again next week. I hope so anyway!

Yes the water makes all the difference I know I moaned about losing 3lb but a loss is a loss hun and 3lb a week is nearly a stone in 4. Hopefully we will get a few weeks in where the loss is greater. :) Your loss so far is amazing keep it up.

Hi, i paid £44
Where does it say its only meant to be £36?

I have always paid £36 but some chemists due charge more. I would check the internet for the chemists in your area and then call them for the price. Here's a link showing all participating chemists. The Well Chemist charges £36.00, hope that helps. xx

The chemist I go to generally charge £48 but last week the lady entered in the prices for the shakes I had individually. On a per meal basis it came out to about £45.

I live in the south East Coast though so could be something to do with shipping to the middle of nowhere

Back