How much can i lose in 1 month doing....

Are you taking the Xenical with your meals? Your times seem strange as in 4pm for your 3rd meal? You should be taking one with breakfast one with lunch and one with your evening dinner.

There are SO MANY different diets out there but only one thing works 100% and thats watch what you eat and exercise. As its already be sugguested i would go along to a weight watchers or slimming world meeting. Not only do these give support but they will sort a easy plan for you to follow.

Again youur attitude is the first thing that needs to change, i'm sounding like im having a go at you but im just trying to get it through to you.

Thing is i dont want to eat.If i eat then i just wish i would puke it straight out again.
Do you realise how this sounds? You clearly have some emotional issues with food which i think needs to be addressed. Make a appointment with your GP and tell him how you're feeling. Even print this tread out and show it to him.

I think we have given you all the advice we can over this. And unless you change your vision of loosing weight you will continue to fail.

Red.

Warren, I think you have a few things going on at once and a really good long chat with a good GP is what you need. As a nurse myself I was very surprised at how little information my GP gave to me before embarking on xenical. I too need to loose a lot of weight and I know exactly what to do, it's just doing it that I have trouble with. I agree with all the above quotes and like me you want results fast, however, I'm giving the xenical a try, so why not book yourself another appointment with the GP and MAKE HIM LISTEN!!! to what you really want to say. I think you need to slow down, as I read your post I could imagine fingers rapidly and frantically bashing out the words on the keyboard! Try to keep a clear head and focus on yourself and what you want. I find the help and support on here a great way of going. Good luck !!!!!

greetings again.
4 pm.. today so far..7.30 am tried a grilled bacon butty..threw it away after two bites was revolting.seen as people had mentioned i gotta eat fat i thought id try it... anyway im glad i couldnt eat it all..
had a small tin of sweetcorn and small baked pototato with some cheese for dinner. 1 cuppa soup also around 12ish.
just now tried to eat a grilled chicken wrap..couldnt finish it.. again i feel a bit sickly eating stuff... im ok with cuppa soups though ;-)
had 2 of those pills so far, no upset stomach or anything so far...
gonna take the third pill now.

oh by the way...i lied...i take 1 sugar in my tea... sweeteners are terrible and i cant have tea without proper sugar... if i eat less but still have sugar in my tea will i be ok? i mean sugar is supposed to be fattening right?
not eating any kinds of snacks or anything. a couple of those small sweet tomatoes nothing more..no sweets buiscuts crisps etc...
actually feel ok.. not really hungry... no stomach pains neither.

as far as food goes i think im done for the day...i will have maybe 3 more cups of tea though...

Warren,

You dont have to eat the foods which are known to contain high amounts of fat. Sugar doesnt contain fat it contains sugar, drinking tea with sugar is fine if you like it but it doesnt contain fat.

When are you taking Xenical? Are you taking one with breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or just random times of the day?

Im no doctor, but after reading what you wrote it seems to me like you could be suffering from some sort of food disorder. And the only way you believe to loose weight is through not eating anything.

Take alook at my food diary and tell me what your thoughts about what i eat are.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Redkoala

Im interested to know. You can go back over the last few days.

Reactions: kae
great advice red! i agree with everything you have said! There isnt much more i can add! But please please go to your doc an print everything out on this thread!

Take care mate! and we r here to help and support you do feel free to ask anything!

love katie
xxxxxx

I thought these pills make you go to the toilet a lot? i aint been properly since i started takin em monday.ive had 12 pills so far and have not had to dash to the toilet once.today ive eaten
1 cuppa soup with a tiny tin of sweetcorn and
2 small slices of brown toast with very little butter (8 am)
a jacket pototo with cheese.12pm
a bowel of salad (1 pickle,2 small sweet tomatoes,a few bits of cold chicken and 2 slices of thin ham,1 beetroot,1 spring onion) 5pm

and a couple of cups of tea.

am i about to explode within the next day or 2 or just maybe be constipated? ;-)))

at least i am eating less,so if they are doing anything at all subconciously im not wanting to do myself a fry-up or get KFC ...so i suppose it gotta be a good thing right?

No the don't make you go to the toliet anymore or any less than you would normally do. A common side effect of Xenical is constipation, this will pass it's comman in the first few weeks.

Xenical wont make you feel hungry or full. Its not a appetite suppression. Your food for the day seem very low to me i'm looking forward to your first weigh in to see your results.

as long as i lose weight i will be happy.i cant follow a routine cos i will never stick too it.its the reason i am so overweight in the first place.ive never been good at self dicipline.if the pills are somehow making my brain not crave food and snacks i will just continue to take them mornin noon and late afternoon after food.i never really liked cuppa soups till this week..but they are quite good :)

I am proberbly going to try some other method.I just read now that someone only lost a few pounds in 4 weeks on these pills.
gonna look for something different cos if i dont lose at least 2 stone by the time ive finished this box then its kinda pointless.my goal is to lose at the very very least 5 stone but i really need to do it in maximum 3 months... i know i will give up otherwise.reading about people only losing a few pounds is depressing.
sorry maybe i shouldnt of come on here.

delete my account. see ya.

Mate , there is no fast and safe way of losing weight just think how long it took to get to your current weight that didn't happen overnight???

I think you really need to speak to your doctor to try a sort out the problems you seem to have , I can't say how you should feel but if you look through this forum you can see there lots of overweight people that live a happy life.

Look at the success pink punkstar has had if you put in the effort that she has there's no reason you can't be like her.

Chin up and be positive.

These pills are not going to lose the weight for you, they are not some miracle cure, they are an AID to help YOU lose the weight. Only you can do this, not the pills, you need to make the changes and the pills can help you do that, but you actually need to put the effort in too. And that goes for whatever plan you choose to lose weight. I'm really sorry if I sound harsh, but I think you're looking for miracle cures, that you take some magic potions and wake up a week later and BAM you've lost a stone and the magic potion has done the work for you. Sorry but that's not going to happen. And the more you put your body though crash dieting the harder its going to be to lose weight.
x

If you think one pill 3 times a week is all your need to loose weigh you have a big shock. You need to face up to. 2-3lbs a week is depressing? Starving yourself and expecting it to be done for you is what is making you depressed you need to wake up to reality.

Wish you all the best in the future and your weightloss but nothing more i can say.

Back