HOW MUCH COFFEE A DAY

sliemox

how many cups of coffee can we drink a day i can have up to 10 cups of black coffee with sweetners, my weight loss seems to have slowed down, since week 2 and, im not sure wat the problem is.

I occasionally have sugarfree chewing gum as well for my breath. Do you think this could be affecting my weightloss. though i noticed the inches were going down, I am at a loss coz I am 100% and drink about 4ltrs of water at times.

key was having it occasionally for my breath i dont mind getting rid of that

You can use breath freshener spray only.chewing gum is not allowed in this diet.

You can't chew gun because the chewing action makes you stomach do something that can cause ketosis to be ruined. Just get a breath spray I found it helped a lot.

I think the coffee thing is the same as coke. It all has to do with caffeine, but saying that all I drank was coke while I used exante. Would you beable to have a week of limiting the coffee to two cups a day and drink water the rest?

thanks for the advice might b trying to cut down on coffee this week as was so underpressure with exams last week and needed it to get me thru the night. had a two day break end of oct. Will c at the end of november how im getting on with the weight loss as i had totm again just after 2 weeks so i suspect i wont be losing anything and i dont want to find out yet.

I use decaf coffee. Coffee seems to make me feel full and because its warm it makes it easier on my tummy when hunger pangs strike! 10 cups is probably too much especially if its caffeinated.

Do you like peppermint or green tea? I find that helps as well.

i know i have actually cut down at the moment , i usually have lots wen im under pressure at uniand have changed to decaf, i have introduced rooibos tea and lemon green tea coz was'nt sure if the coffee was making my weight stall, so will c if there is a differnce in 2wks tym

Back