• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much - cottage cheese question

S: 18st8lb C: 18st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi hunnies, yes me again lol. Right ive started again today and decided to have some cottage chesse and ive measured out my 225g, and i carnt belive how much there is, its quite alot. Now am i right in this amount being alot or do you think my scales have missread the amound?

Also i am using iceland's reduced fat £1 cottage chesse is this ok?

Hope someone can help

Nessy xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
yes, the cottage cheese amounts are pretty amazing:) u probably measured it correctly- just wait till u get to 300g of quorn:) it was unbelievable for me how much quorn i can eat each day:)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Thanks for asking this, I have been convinced all along the book must be wrong on cottage cheese & quorn... wow!!! And thanks Izmirka, it obviously works... you're fantastic proof of that!!!
xxx

izmirka

i couldn't believe it was 300g of quorn- i mean, 300g of mince quorn is a whole bag.... i did enjoy the cottage cheese though, it was enough to fill me up for most of the day, but didn't give me that bloated, i'm-gonna-die-if-i-move feeling that quorn gave me:)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
I know, I have about half a bag of quorn, otherwise I get a sore tummy! Just not possible to eat the whole amount. But like you, with cottage cheese, somehow I can shoehorn it in!!!!
Are you veggie, Izmirka?

izmirka

hell no, i am totally carnivorous:) used to be a veggie for about 6 months when i was 15-16yrs old, but missed meat way too much;)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
OK... just hoping for some tips for survival... I am veggie & it's quorn, cottage cheese, or... more quorn!!!
xx

izmirka

did you try marigold swiss vegetable bouillon? it's pretty good with getting rid of hunger and it's actually really tasty:) i used the lime green tube:)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Yes, found out about this a few weeks ago and i made a big difference! You feel like you're having soup or something. Thanks!
xxx