How much - cottage cheese question

Saturn

Hi hunnies, yes me again lol. Right ive started again today and decided to have some cottage chesse and ive measured out my 225g, and i carnt belive how much there is, its quite alot. Now am i right in this amount being alot or do you think my scales have missread the amound?

Also i am using iceland's reduced fat £1 cottage chesse is this ok?

Hope someone can help

Nessy xx

yes, the cottage cheese amounts are pretty amazing:) u probably measured it correctly- just wait till u get to 300g of quorn:) it was unbelievable for me how much quorn i can eat each day:)

Thanks for asking this, I have been convinced all along the book must be wrong on cottage cheese & quorn... wow!!! And thanks Izmirka, it obviously works... you're fantastic proof of that!!!
xxx

i couldn't believe it was 300g of quorn- i mean, 300g of mince quorn is a whole bag.... i did enjoy the cottage cheese though, it was enough to fill me up for most of the day, but didn't give me that bloated, i'm-gonna-die-if-i-move feeling that quorn gave me:)

I know, I have about half a bag of quorn, otherwise I get a sore tummy! Just not possible to eat the whole amount. But like you, with cottage cheese, somehow I can shoehorn it in!!!!
Are you veggie, Izmirka?

hell no, i am totally carnivorous:) used to be a veggie for about 6 months when i was 15-16yrs old, but missed meat way too much;)

OK... just hoping for some tips for survival... I am veggie & it's quorn, cottage cheese, or... more quorn!!!
xx

did you try marigold swiss vegetable bouillon? it's pretty good with getting rid of hunger and it's actually really tasty:) i used the lime green tube:)

Yes, found out about this a few weeks ago and i made a big difference! You feel like you're having soup or something. Thanks!
xxx

Back