How much could i lose in 6 weeks?

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Hi folks,,

Im new to the sliming world forum. I have a wedding in 6 weeks and am just wondering what i can expect to lose?

Ive just joined a gym and am aiming to do 30mins walking / jogging / cycling a day.

Hope all u ladies getting on well

Ava
xxx

Hiya Ava

I'm sure if you stick to plan and exercise you will see a decent loss each week. Especially with doing half an hour at the gym every day for the whole six week period!
Sorry not much help but good luck :D

You rate of weight loss will depend on lots of things - you age, starting weight, metabolism etc. If you're doing Extra Easy, SW predict a weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week for most people. However, I've been averaging about 3 lbs a week since I started in late January. I've been following the plan 100% and also exercising 5x a week which helps. I'd say that you can expect to lose between half a stone and a stone in the next 6 weeks. But everyone is different and will lose at different rates.

Thx Emmie and always. Well done to u both on ur losses...very impressive.

Yes the excercise will hopefully speed up weight loss. I suppose im hoping to lose 1stone. I might be over ambitious there tho.

Im still learning abt slimming world so not sure if im doing it right.

Ava
xxx

Thx Emmie and always. Well done to u both on ur losses...very impressive.

Yes the excercise will hopefully speed up weight loss. I suppose im hoping to lose 1stone. I might be over ambitious there tho.

Im still learning abt slimming world so not sure if im doing it right.

Ava
xxx

Set yourself a target maybe.. join a challenge always gets me to push towards my target of that month... Really helpful :D

And Well done on your weightloss too!

Last edited:
Thx emmie....Ill look into the challenges. Just back from second session in the gym....hope i can stick it out!

I really hope a stone in 6 weeks is doable.

You can do 1stone in 6 weeks if u stick to plan! I have only been ob plan 4 weeks and I have lost 1 stone already! So surprised and happy! Just stick at it! And for a boost look at the expess success plan on sw web site!

Hi Ava, you can lose quite a good amount and the best thing is you won't be starving yourself like these very expensive food replacement things!!!! I have personally lost 25lbs in 6 wks I do a very physical job, which would be equivalent to 30 minutes exercise a day so really, the skies the limit well nearly 2 stone in my case. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Hi Ava, you can lose quite a good amount and the best thing is you won't be starving yourself like these very expensive food replacement things!!!! I have personally lost 25lbs in 6 wks I do a very physical job, which would be equivalent to 30 minutes exercise a day so really, the skies the limit well nearly 2 stone in my case. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Gotta say.. Your weightloss so far is fantastic. Do you go to classes? Or do from home? I love my group, such a motivation loss or gain because you dont want to let anyone down at group then, lol

Back