How much could I lose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I cant wait to be slim, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been doin cd now for a while now, I am getting married in just over 6 weeks. I have been finding sticking to cd extremly difficult over the past couple of months. I am hoping to go back on cd tommorow and stick to it I am aiming to start again on sole source. Do you think I could lose a stone in this amount of time I would love to be able to be in the 12 stone bracket when I get married I currently weigh 13st 10lbs. Does anyone think this will be possible because I have been cheating or will it be like starting cd when I first started it where I had a good weight loss in the first week. Any advice will be great xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    The Average Losses On Cd Are 1 Stone A Month,so In 6 Weeks You Should Well Be On Target,and Then Some.
    Just Picture Yourself In Your Dress And You Should Stick To Cd No Probs At All.
    You Will Have A Good Loss 1st Week,but Then They Do Average Out,
    Good Luck,
    Elaine X

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Totally agree - your target should be easily achievable if you can stick to it for those 6 weeks. Its not a long time in the whole scheme of things, so keep your goal in mind & good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.