How much dairy do you eat per day?

Madison

Hi,
Am just wondering how much dairy you eat in Cruise? I'm finding that I'm going through 500g fromage frais (can't leave it alone once I open it) and sometimes 200g of fat free soft cheese too. Am beginning to think maybe it's too much. I did see on here before that someone had mentioned that there is a limit of 1kg of dairy per day. Am I right in thinking this? Can't find the post now. Thanks in advance.

yeah Im sure its 1kg a limit.

I dont actually eat much dairy, perhaps 100g of cottage cheese, 1 yoghurt, spoon of quark plus milk.
sometimes I will eat lots more :)

1kg is the maximum, if you start stalling with weightloss it is advised to cut back as much as possible on your dairy intake and increase protein from fish/meat/poultry sources....if you're not stalling there's no real problem, but it's best to keep an eye on it x

thank you both for your replies. I've had an unexpected gain yesterday and only on 4th week so maybe I'll try cutting back on it. thanks again.

Is it 1kg for Cruise? I thought it was less than that. I have my milk with my oatbran and a couple of cups of black tea, try nad stick to water and green tea the rest of the day. I might have a yogurt but that's generally it.

500g of fromage frais is a lot! Are you using it to snack on?

Don't worry about the gain, its bound to happen to everyone. I'm actually going to continue weighing daily so I can monitor the effects of 1PP/1PV and what I've eaten that might cause me to stall.

Hi zakcat,
Yep to be honest with you I'm using the Fromage frais to snack on mostly, I'll open a tub to make a sauce and then just continue spooning it out lol. Am going to weigh myself tomorrow and see what the scales say. Fingers crossed that pesky pound and will be gone and hopefully 1 or 2 more along with it. Thanks for your help :)

Back