how much did everyone lose in their first month?

29lbs, then slowed down to an average of 4/5lbs.....Up until now, this last stone is taking forever...xxx

25lbs, just passed the 4 week mark.

I lost a stone exactley (14lbs). I was getting upset that i was losing so slowly but i dont have a lot to lose and also i take medication which kinda slows things down in my body.

I lost a stone in my second month too ( cant believe i have lasted this long on CD, lol) but i think the weightloss is slowing down now!

It looks like you will defo lose more than a stone in your first month. Keep up the good work :) xx

Hi i lost 17lb in my first month, but i stopped doing cd and started ww, but once you have done this diet all the rest seem rubbish so i have returned :)

I lost 2 stone in my first month I think - but I had a lot to lose. I know I lost a stone in my first week!

THanks Kath. Thats really perked me up this morning. Great to know I could be 10 stone by christmas. Woo hoo...

Drink water water and more water ;)

Don't stray from the diet, if you stick to it you'll get it off at the fastest possible rate. Stay focused :)

I do have a little bit more to go but have stayed the same for a bit as I've had a holiday to Australia and Glastonbury but I'm back on it now and will get this last little bit off to get me down to a BMI 25 :)

Good luck, give me a shout if it gets hard going and you need spurring on :)

21lbs in my first month:)

I too want to loose about 8 stone when you say drink water water water how much are you drinking.

I am on my 1st week SS... WI tonight and I am drinking 3 litres a day plus a couple of cups black coffee, plus obviously shakes etc

Thanks
x

I too want to loose about 8 stone when you say drink water water water how much are you drinking.

I am on my 1st week SS... WI tonight and I am drinking 3 litres a day plus a couple of cups black coffee, plus obviously shakes etc

Thanks
x

Well for me personally, I drink between 6 and 8 litres a day. BUT I am 5ft 10 so would need more water than the average anyway. If you're shorter I would say between 4 and 6 litres a day but I would reccommend you try and do at least 4 anyway :)

Also, if you have a cup of coffee follow it with a cup of water - that's a tip :D

Honestly water makes a massive difference, if I had a slow weight loss 9 times out of 10 I knew it was because I'd had a low water intake that week.

Good luck - 8 stone may sound a lot but you'll be amazed at how quickly it comes off :)

Thanks Kath

Struggling to drink 3 never mind 4 but will give it a go, dreading going for WI tonight hope I have lost a good amount I have been so good :party0049:

Ps I am 5 ft 5 so will need less water than you...thank goodness

X

Back