How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

I have just been sitting having a think (as ya do) and ....... At WI last week I lost 1.5 this week gained 1lb sooooooooooooo really ive lost 0.5 whoop

Thank you :). Rejoined group tonight feeling positive and ready to do this x

4.5 on...super chuffed with it!!! the woman weighing me (different group to usual) couldn't believe how happy I was...I then had to explain myself!! thats not bad over 2 weeks, in which i was drinking, eating, drinking and doing more eating!! Just goes to show, how much you put into your body when your not watching what you eat...and to think i was doing that EVERY WEEK for years...thats where my 6 stone has come from.!!!

I was expecting about double - but thinking back, i had norovirus for 3 days before xmas and didn't eat much at all, only ate half my roast dinner (which being vegan, isn't that bad at all)...i then pigged out and drank for 3 days, then had insomnia over NYE for 3 days and didn't eat or drink at all...so the damage has been limited by ill health all round, which looking back is now a good thing ;)

@sOPHELLA that will come off before you know it - your body will be 'shocked' into dieting like it was when you first started and I bet we'll all have a big loss next week :)

Well girls, my days certainly arent mixed up this week :)o) It's THURSDAY tomorrow so i'll be going to WI at 7pm! My first WI in over 3 weeks!

Well at weigh in yesterday I lost 7lbs and was slimmer of the week (no one else had lost!) Of course I put on 8lbs last week, so a net gain of a pound over christmas. Chuffed with that! Easy on easy off as my pal Hevs says.

Back