How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

This is the first Xmas I have ever weighed before and after. I STS which wasn't too bad. As I ate and drank lots :)

Weigh in is looming! Gonna go over at 5 as I'm helping out. Gonna step on the scales and close my eyes!

I weighed in at a 2.5lb gain which is amazing really.

Been to weigh in tonight and my Christmas gain over 9 days was only 1 lbs so I'm really pleased with that :D
usually my weigh in day is a Tues so pleased that it was only 1 on over those 9 days.

I thought it was funny how the consultant and the lady who weighs us was saying well done to everyone who had a small gain lol xxxx

Been to weigh in tonight and my Christmas gain over 9 days was only 1 lbs so I'm really pleased with that :D
usually my weigh in day is a Tues so pleased that it was only 1 on over those 9 days.

I thought it was funny how the consultant and the lady who weighs us was saying well done to everyone who had a small gain lol xxxx

Well done!

I'm about to go and get weighed in...it definitely isn't going to be pretty!!

I missed the last weigh in before Xmas and we've moved to Thursdays for a couple of weeks and I'm expecting a 2lb gain tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only a 1lb gain! Im elated. I expected so much worse as that was 9 days since last WI. Want to be almost 100% this week so I can get that 1lb off :)

Well done all! Yay to getting back on plan.

Lost 1lb! Absolutely chuffed :)

Very pleased with myself - lost 2 and 1/2. Did stick to plan tho and even made SW trifle and everybody laughed at me for eating it but it was delicious and I managed to lose.

A nice lil 6lb gain!!! Oops!!! Well it was my birthday and christmas in the same week!

I'm scared now for weigh in on Saturday..... A stone in a week! I didn't think that was possible at all!!! Will post on here sat with hopefully a STS but I think it's wishful thinking haha

I managed to STS which I am very happy with!

Well done to everyone who has been brave and gone to WI :) x

Back