How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

5 on! :)

I missed the last weigh in before Xmas and we've moved to Thursdays for a couple of weeks and I'm expecting a 2lb gain tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its Thursday today! Hope you haven't missed it!

4lb on for me. The only person in my group to gain!!

I have come back home today after staying with some family so I am back on the wagon. I have just binned the only selection box I was given which made me feel really guilty but I have no one to give it to and I can't be trusted.

1.5 off for me im chuffed - having said that I didnt go too daft as i was conscious of WI and that stopped me stuffing my face with the usual nuts and choccys- I did have a couple though.

I was quite pleased, 4 1/2 on but I have been eating and drinking for a week! I thought. Would have put about ten pound on !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMinsv

Not sure about Xmas in particular, but I've been off plan for the whole of December pretty much (haha, I know right!) and I've gained 6lbs.. Which I don't think is too bad.. About 1.5lbs a week. Back on the wagon as of tomorrow though and determined that 2013 will be the year I reach my target weight!

4.5lbs on for me, which is over 9 days as my usual WI is a Tuesday! Quite pleased with that as I was expecting so much more!! Going to try and be as good as I can be over next week as I have lots planned but don't want to go mad and have a big gain again!

Well done everyone for making the effort to go to WI and those still to weigh between now and next monday. Then a new year a fresh start for all of us

5.5lb gain and I'm gutted!

I've gained 4.5lb!!! Getting back on plan today!!

aaaaaaaaah! im so annoyed and need some cheering up (and a little guidance too!)

so - its been hard for me to loose weight im an extremely slow looser! lost 5 1/2 lb before christmas (over 6 weeks) and was Ecstatic! Christmas came round and was out nearly everynight for 2 and half weeks and have put on 5lb!!! i even said no to alot of things! ha!

how annoying is that! all the hard work and you have to start over AGAIN!

anyone got any ideas for a booster week? going to make some soup over the weekend and get in the SS foods!

hope everyone had a great crimbo despite the gains :)

xx

Well done to all those who have faced the scales since Christmas - it's not easy. I feel good now though - I feel like I've restarted with a clean slate and the only way is down from here on in!

Well I braved the scales this morning and I've put on 2lb this week...so a total of 7.5lb over the last 3 weeks of pretty much being off plan the whole time!! Back on plan now as much as possible - it's hard when I'm staying at my mum and dad's as they just don't seem to understand the different way of cooking on SW, so I'll do my best to eat SW-style but not annoy them too much by having completely different meals xx

Back