How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

I put on 6lbs!! I pooped a brick when I saw that number! Haha.. But I had a brilliant week with family, eating and being merry.
Back on it today, the only night/day I'll struggle with is NYE and NYD

2.5lb gain, but its ok as i have been off plan all week, and i won't even guess at how many mince pies i ate lol!!! Also no exercise this week (usually walk 4 miles a day) So its all good :)
Back on plan now and glad as my poor tummy hates me right now!!!!

I am pledging that 2.5lbs off this week, i have no excuse as i don't really do much for NYE and im not a drinker, so if i have a big meal before hand il be fine :)

Well done everyone. New year, New you! xxx

I put on 5lbs but I thought it would be more like half a stone so I was, bizarrely, quite pleased with that. Back on plan today though and it feels good!

As of yet according to my scales have not gained yet but had gained 2lb week before Christmas but knowing my luck weight will catch up with me before WI next week!! Must start running now!

I put on 2lbs, which is ok in the grand scheme of things. Didn't bother with SW this week! Will try to maintain for next weeks weigh in, as it was my birthday yesterday, so not expecting to lose.

Crap!!!! Just realised today is Friday and my weigh in was meant to be yesterday. My days all muddled up with being off work :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhh Joanne lol someone did ask you yesterday if you realised it was Thursday - can you get to a meeting tonight or over the weekend??

I weighed in thus morning at group and was initially told I'd gained 1.5, brill lots less than I thought! But then she said oh no it's a 1.5 LOSS!! I can't believe it cause ice been totally off plan. Back on it now so it doesn't show next week!

Ahhhh Joanne lol someone did ask you yesterday if you realised it was Thursday - can you get to a meeting tonight or over the weekend??

Didn't see that! Hells bells. Not got time to text around other Cs to see if they're on tonight and I'm fully booked at the weekend with fam.

I'll just have to wait until Thursday, which is also my first day back at work :/ going offline to sulk now!! That's me paying double and with no new books to show for it..

xJoanneJJx said:
Crap!!!! Just realised today is Friday and my weigh in was meant to be yesterday. My days all muddled up with being off work :(

Oops, I thought that might be the case! Hope you can weigh in at another group.

5.5lb on for me :cry:but I am facing up to it and I am pretty sure that it wont take me long to get rid of it, I have a feeling a couple of pound is water retention. I have a few events between today and Tuesday so I am going to be a good as I possibly can in-between these things then Wednesday morning I will be a slimming world angel once more :). Congrats to everyone for facing up to it and congrats to all you people that lost :)

I went to my WI this morning and i had a 1lb gain and was really happy after eating lots of chocolate and mince pies and everything else. My consultant had a 3lb gain and that cheered me up. lol

I'm really impressed with those "losers" out there well done!!

Unfortunately I'm a gainer! +8lbs (entire month of dec of eating rubbish and not paying attention will do that!)

Ah well happy new year and downwards hey!! X

Lol my C put on 5.5lbs!!! So I was felt about my 4.5lbs gain! That's y I like my C, cos she's so down to earth and struggles just like everyone else

Hi, I weigh in on Sunday this week. I'm expecting a large gain. Ate pretty much whatever I wanted Xmas day and boxing day. Had trouble getting back on plan. Need to pull my finger out and get on it very fast.

Hi guys, this thread has made me feel loads better so thanks for sharing everyone. I gained 4 which i'm happy with weirdly enough. Back on plan now but will definitely gain next week my usual +2lb mid cycle water retention but i'm still gonna be 100% - hopefully see the results week after next xx Good luck to those yet to face the scales - its so much better knowing than not :)

I put on 3½lbs, which I expected. Managed to get straight back on plan on Boxing Day.

6lbs for me! Which was Christmas eve to Thursday wildly off plan. Wasn't going to get weighed until next week, but I think facing up and biting the bullet is the best strategy. This thread has made me feel so much better about it...

5lbs on for me, glad I weighed in...daring a line under it and back on plan now, this thread is so good to see that other people enjoyed Christmas too....

Back