How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

Just had weigh in and very shocked that I've lost 1lbs :D

had to double check the scales because I've eaten things that are NOT healthy over Xmas haha

The best thing is, nobody seems disheartened about our gains! We are all mostly happy we didn't gain more! Me included, 2lb is definitely alright by me.

Are we all back on plan now then? Lol

Lol yes that's so true! I was allowing myself a 7lb gain so I was chuffed with a 4.5! I did try to get back on plan but today I'm ill again so I don't really know how it's all gonna go for rest of week. Expecting a gain as I'm out New Year's Eve, but as long as its no more than 2.5 I'll be happy with that!

Lol yes that's so true! I was allowing myself a 7lb gain so I was chuffed with a 4.5! I did try to get back on plan but today I'm ill again so I don't really know how it's all gonna go for rest of week. Expecting a gain as I'm out New Year's Eve, but as long as its no more than 2.5 I'll be happy with that!

Me too! I had 2 days on plan in the full week so was expecting about 5lb gain lol if you're ill there's nothing you can do about it, just eat what you can and enjoy your night out x

Hi,I have decided I am going to the gym everyday for the next couple of weeks, I went this morning and I am 100% back on track and I lose the 1lb gain I had this week.

Hi Jenna - dont churn yourself up it will come back off hun. If you let it get to you, you will probably want to comfort eat cos the thought is getting you down. Accept whatever the scales tell you and move on chick

Just weighed in at home and the scales say 14 stone :(, looks like ive put on just under a stone over the whole of december. Better get those trainers out for some body magic in Jan!

woo hoo i maintained soooooooo happy lost 3.5 last week and maintained at wi today im extatic as been doing some serious clawing back after xmas day and boxing days snacking meals were good snacks were not :( ..... but yay .... 5.5 lb to go til goal

I somehow managed to lose 1lb over xmas week. Absolutely chuffed to bits! I was the designated driver though, as we had Chrimbo dinners at the OH mam and dads house.. No drinking at all for me, which is maybe why I managed to lose?! I'm going out tomorrow night so I expect I'll have lots to drink and probably have a takeaway on the way home.. I'm good all the rest of the time so surely I'm alowed to have a bit of a splurge on NYE!! My next weigh in is now on the 7th of Jan, so hopefully I'll have enough time to do some damage control in that week and back on plan for weigh in and January! Good luck everyone!! xxx

Well, as I expected 4.5lb gain. Hey ho. Here's to losing next week.

I somehow managed to lose 1lb over xmas week. Absolutely chuffed to bits! I was the designated driver though, as we had Chrimbo dinners at the OH mam and dads house.. No drinking at all for me, which is maybe why I managed to lose?! I'm going out tomorrow night so I expect I'll have lots to drink and probably have a takeaway on the way home.. I'm good all the rest of the time so surely I'm alowed to have a bit of a splurge on NYE!! My next weigh in is now on the 7th of Jan, so hopefully I'll have enough time to do some damage control in that week and back on plan for weigh in and January! Good luck everyone!! xxx

Fab well done .... I too havent had a drink ...yet prob will on nye though

Maintained my minimum target figure - 10st 5lbs!!! Chuffed about that, next challenge NYE. Dont care though, at minimum, dont want to go under and pay my c as much as I like her. Well done everyone, we all rock as does S W :)

I gained 3lb over Christmas. I wasn't on sw prior to Christmas though. Hopefully now I am back on sw after quite a long break it will quickly fall back off :)

Back