How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

1.5 gain for me over Christmas now i am ready to start working at my January goal of 7lb off

First weigh in today since before xmas, 5 and 1/2 on for me and the weigh in before that I had gained 3 (I did stop going for 2 months) so to get back on track I need to lose 8 and a half :-(. Im hoping with lots of body magic I can do that by the end of January.

Back to 100% today and will be as good as poss tomorrow. A friend of mine is cooking us a 3 course meal. I know the dessert is Tiramasu... but back to 100% on wed. Bring on 2013!

I am expecting a stone on - as i will have not weighed in for 2 weeks...weighing in next week sometime (hopefully weds morning or tues afternoon), i have drank and eaten so much food, its disguisting. I am really looking forward to going back on plan and not drinking in the morning and eating rubbish all day!! Will have had over a week off plan (and a week off work too~!!) so damage will be bad....good luck to you alL!!!

Its never as bad as you think - at least your expecting a gain which is half the battle. Good luck at WI and hope you have a good week ahead

Not due to weigh in til the 7th I did get on my own scales and I'd put a couple on. Still got lots to eat up here though so I shall expect some more. I got a bit lax with SW leading up to Christmas so hopefully after I've been paid on the 4th it's straight back onto slimming world along with the losses I had when I first started.

We all expect Christmas to be a bit of a blip, just remember that none of us are perfect all the time and trying again afterwards is most important. Good luck all!

Liz x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I lost 1lb, but think that was mainly due going to a morning weigh in (usually got to night WI) and the fact I had been ill the weekend before so missed the 2 nights out that I had planned, I have had one of those nights out now and I am at a house party tonight with Buffett and drink, next weigh in is tomorrow evening, scales showing 1.5lb up after breakkie today so not looking good :(

So you lost 1lb last week and gained 1.5-2lb this week? A grand total of +1lb over Xmas is great :) don't be so hard on yourself x

Well don't know until tomorrow evening what my actually final gain will be, but thinking about it that way, yeah it's not that bad really is it ? :)

We can all start afresh after this weeks weigh in :) I've been on plan since thursdays weigh in (but this week back to normal wednesday) today we're having new years dinner (mams at work tomorrow) so that can be low syn and tonight me and the boyfriend are staying in so ordering indians, can be low syn again. Watch this space lol

Tomorrow is a New Year and a New Start for all of us - put 2012's gains behind us and look forward to 2013's losses and targets. Good Luck everyone x

Back