how much did you lose in first month?

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
Im just wondering what to expect in my first month! i know everyone is different and lose at different rates etc! but i thought this is a good question for us newbies to know, as it will give us some inspiration and keep is going when times are hard!

Hi all
Im just wondering what to expect in my first month! i know everyone is different and lose at different rates etc! but i thought this is a good question for us newbies to know, as it will give us some inspiration and keep is going when times are hard!

Hi Slinkyson, I am the same height as you and started at the same weight 16 days ago and so far as of this morning, I am now 13lbs down!!

Wow that is amazing well done! i bet you fab dont you!!! awww i cant wait till im a stone or so lighter i feel so frumpy!

Wow that is amazing well done! i bet you fab dont you!!! awww i cant wait till im a stone or so lighter i feel so frumpy!

Aw, thanks hun. It will fly off you. I know exactly how you feel. This really does'nt feel like a diet as ive had chicken and stir fry veg and beef and stir fry veg from chinese two weeks in a row and this sat, im going to steakhouse and having fillet steak with mushrooms and then my bar with coffee for dessert. You can't do better than that on a diet.

When i get the chinese, i ask for no onions, carrots or noodles. I get the meat with mushrooms, beansprouts etc and it's lush.

Anyway, it's all about making it manageable for yourself. It takes no time to see the scales going down.

Onwards and downwards!!!

oooooh thats good to know!!! i never even thought of chinese food! i love stir frys with sya sauce! slim and save said you can have a little soya sauce i asked earlier! tonight ive had spag bol and it was lovely much nicer than i thought! once id bulked it up with mushrooms and 2 small gherkins with quorn fillets i felt id eaten loads and it was all within my allowance! so i know what you mean with not feeling like a diet! im pretty good during the days its evenings after work wheb i binge so tonight is going to be the test although im pretty pooped so will probably have an early night!

I'm a slow loser but lost 12lb in my first 28 days. I would say the majority of people I see on here lose at least 14lb if not more in ther first month.

Today is officially then end of my first 4weeks
Today I weighed in exaactly 2 stone lighter!!!! :)

wow well done you 2 stone in 4 weeks thats excellent! and so is 12lbs i will be megga chuffed with a stone off in my first month more would be nice but i supose 1 stone is 3.5lbs a week which is very do able i think on a vlcd! ive done vlcd's before and been very successful its maintaining the loss that i struggle with hence why im back on a vlcd again! but this time i will do it properly! roll on 4 weeks time, not that im wishing my life away at all, im just looking forward to feeling lighter again!

Back