How much do i love slendertone

level 6 baby

Im on level 6 on the abs - and you get the fast pulse sensations... oh oh oh.... ;)

Finally got the mini on...looks a bit miss bondage lol ... i like it ha ha not sure if i have the pads positioned in the right places yet ...G how high are they suppose to be and do you feel tingles all the way down to your knees?????

Top two pads go kind of in line with the top of the crack in your arse... sorry prob too much info and the bottom ones I put over the crease where bum meets thigh. I get a bit of tingling down my legs x

ooolalalalala OMG makes me need a wee ...does the skirt fall more around your hips than your waist?

Yep, I think its cos I am a short arse, when I first put it on it said put round waist but the top pads were half way up my back!

not just me then .....haha you get a tingling else where too ...... OMG Julzie... YOU GOTTA GET ONE LOL

Oh yeah gotta love the tingle, I get an added bonus of hubby helping me with the velcro leg straps! ;)

hahaha ... up to 79 now and nearly liftin off the couch can feel the tingle in my toes oooo i love it!!!!
mmmm. hubby and velcro .....sounds good :) must buy me a hubby lol

O M F G !

not just me then .....haha you get a tingling else where too ...... OMG Julzie... YOU GOTTA GET ONE LOL

wow - my mind is boggling.... hmmmm.... sounds satisfying lol in more ways than one!!! ha ha ha .... nic u def need to get an affilate programme going with slendertone... good wee side line for u chick xox

Oh yeah gotta love the tingle, I get an added bonus of hubby helping me with the velcro leg straps! ;)

porgeous - between velcor leg straps, choc body spreads and god know what else - ur husband must be walking around on cloud 9! lol xox

Yeah, that would be fab...could also give minimins discounts lol and i could try them all for free lol hahaha
this could make the RR redundant lol

hi girls hope u dont mind me intruding on the thread. i think i hve a slendertone somewhere covered in dust...after reading ur thread i think i may attempt to dig it out!!! i used it once and forgot about it,...so do they actually work and what and how long does it take to see results?
i have my 1st WI tom morning i am well excited!!!!
xx

Lol, not entirely sure he knows what's hit him! You gonna go for the mini Julz?

Go for 99 Nic, you know you wanna!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

xx

hi girls hope u dont mind me intruding on the thread. i think i hve a slendertone somewhere covered in dust...after reading ur thread i think i may attempt to dig it out!!! i used it once and forgot about it,...so do they actually work and what and how long does it take to see results?
i have my 1st WI tom morning i am well excited!!!!
xx

All welcome, jump on board! I've only been using it a couple of weeks and they say around 6 weeks to see a difference I think, but you can certainly feel the burn. Good luck for your WI tomorrow xx

:D
Lol, not entirely sure he knows what's hit him! You gonna go for the mini Julz?

Go for 99 Nic, you know you wanna!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

xx
LOL just done 85 on level 4 OMFG nearly clinging off the cieling!!!! no 99's for me yet

thanks porgeous..... il dust mine off then. thanks for the luck! btw u look absolutely amazing!!!!x

:D
LOL just done 85 on level 4 OMFG nearly clinging off the cieling!!!! no 99's for me yet

Now THAT'S HARDCORE, mucho respect to your arse! xx

thanks porgeous..... il dust mine off then. thanks for the luck! btw u look absolutely amazing!!!!x

Oh yes dust it off and get buzzzzzzzzing!

Thanks hun xx

It has been turned down trust me lol on 80 now and not going any higher for a while lol ....wont be able to walk tomorrow... every time it zaps me my laptop moves up 2 inches hahaha

Back