How much do i love slendertone

Night night girlies...going to take my new toy to bed with me ...that doesnt sound good lol que HD or Gazza!!! 20 mins more then i will stop for the night ...cant wait for the arms tomorrow hehehe:D:D:D

Night night girlies...going to take my new toy to bed with me ...that doesnt sound good lol que HD or Gazza!!! 20 mins more then i will stop for the night ...cant wait for the arms tomorrow hehehe:D:D:D

Night night babes, hope it doesn't turn itself on during the night ;)

you people are C R A Z Y!!!

I dont know what you girlies are made off! How on earth do u get the levels up so high!!!! Nic I cant believe u go to the 80s the first time on a new muscle.... you are crazy!!!

You both deserve a medal! You are going to have sexy butts and mega flat tummies in no time!!

I cant wait for the next 2 months so that we can all compare notes on how well slendertone has worked for us all.

I definitely think I can feel a difference in my tummy muscles already.

xox

I dont know what you girlies are made off! How on earth do u get the levels up so high!!!! Nic I cant believe u go to the 80s the first time on a new muscle.... you are crazy!!!

You both deserve a medal! You are going to have sexy butts and mega flat tummies in no time!!

I cant wait for the next 2 months so that we can all compare notes on how well slendertone has worked for us all.

I definitely think I can feel a difference in my tummy muscles already.

xox
lol it has been said hun...then again i have had 2 kids!!! I do some running so that may help as well as being nuts!!!!
Yeah i have abs under the fat i was poking my tummy before ...it feels fab under there lol xx

Get yours wacked up hun..... i dare ya lol xxxx

def off to bed now night ....so do i G lol

If a girl was thinking of getting one of these bad boys, is there a particular one she should look out for? ;)

Well if u plan to use it everyday and u dont want to buy batteries everyday... then get system abs... as it comes with a rechargeable controller... you can get ad ons for you ass, arms and thighs... its all great fun and very satisfying ;)

check out the website - u can get a special offer if u get the belt with the mini (for bum) or with the belt and arms (for arms) :) I got the arms and belt - but think im going to get the bum one and thigh one too.... lol
xxx

Hehe they sound like they could get addictive. How much would I be looking at roughly?

Slendertone rocks :D

It's certainly the only 99 (or indeed 69) I'll be having for a while :)

£150 squids for the works - thats the belt and the mini or the belt and the arms.... or if u just want to tone ur tummy then the belt is £120...

You can get cheaper belts but then u have to buy the batteries... Nic swapped to the rechargable one cos she got sick of buying the batteries! Probably works out more expensive to buy the cheaper belts. Also i know someone who got the battery powered belt and then just stopped using it cos they didnt want to buy more batteries.

Its definitely addictive.... takes 8 weeks to see a difference but u will only see the difference if ur muscles arent covered in fat.... the way i see it in 8-12 weeks im going to be sooooo hot ;) xox lol

HOOWDY ROCKS!

Slendertone rocks :D

It's certainly the only 99 (or indeed 69) I'll be having for a while :)

Can you get it to 99 hoowdy? Wow - you like it hardcore.... you like pain? ;) xox

Can you get it to 99 hoowdy? Wow - you like it hardcore.... you like pain? ;) xox

I can not only get it to 99 I can get it to above my belly button ;)

I do like the pleasure / pain thaaang in a weird way... it's like having a tat done (if I can remember back to 1992 ! )

I also like dripping hot wax on me & peeling it off.... should I seek help ? :D

That also reminds me of painting on school glue & peeling that off in art class... now that DID rock :D Much fun !

wow

I can not only get it to 99 I can get it to above my belly button ;)

I do like the pleasure / pain thaaang in a weird way... it's like having a tat done (if I can remember back to 1992 ! )

I also like dripping hot wax on me & peeling it off.... should I seek help ? :D

That also reminds me of painting on school glue & peeling that off in art class... now that DID rock :D Much fun !

well i do like beating men... so i can see us working out some arrangement here! ;) lol xox

I can only get my slendertone belt to 62 - havent even managed 69 yet! x

Did anyone happen to notice in the destruction manual that you are to avoid attaching to your genitals?? :D

Did anyone happen to notice in the destruction manual that you are to avoid attaching to your genitals?? :D

Real men don't read manuals ;) :D

Or ask for directions.

Or put the toilet seat down after use.

:D

Hi =) I just wanted to know how good the one for the arms is? I'd really like to banish these bingo wings before i bring out the vest tops!

£150 squids for the works - thats the belt and the mini or the belt and the arms.... or if u just want to tone ur tummy then the belt is £120...

You can get cheaper belts but then u have to buy the batteries... Nic swapped to the rechargable one cos she got sick of buying the batteries! Probably works out more expensive to buy the cheaper belts. Also i know someone who got the battery powered belt and then just stopped using it cos they didnt want to buy more batteries.

Its definitely addictive.... takes 8 weeks to see a difference but u will only see the difference if ur muscles arent covered in fat.... the way i see it in 8-12 weeks im going to be sooooo hot ;) xox lol
If you look in special offers you can get both the belt, mini and controller for a bargain price of £149!!!! or you can choose the belt and the arms for £149 too...Julzie right buying tons of batteries is not good!!! cost me a fortune ...even buying them in bulk at trade prices :(
Here is a link to their sepcial offers xx
http://www.slendertone.com/c-27-special-offers.aspx

Lmfao....loving the arms toner...but, how i am supposed to typing when i have no control over my arms :eek::D:D:D:D
hehehe most fun i have had in ages lol sat here giggling to myself only on number 28

Back