How much do you eat?

I dont really have time for breakfast so often have a cereal bar (2 alpen lights or hifi) with a yogurt and its sweet! Try not to worry about eating too much! TRUST the plan!! x

I dont think u r eating enough. Will just give u example of one of my days last wk. This was a working day for me. 2 weetabix topped with banana milk from allowance and half tsp sugar. Snaks of fruit ie apple, satsuma, and kiwi. Lunch whole meal roll filled with sliced egg and salad with a packet of french fries. Tea huge quorn spagetti bolognaise topped with 28g cheese grated and muller light yog this is a green day using 5 syns and 2 a and b healthy extras. This week I lost 1 1/2lb . No need to be hungry

Thanks for sharing xxx

Thanks for all the responses, it's very reassuring to read your normal days. I feel much better about eating now. Thank you! x

Shirleen said:
Agreed! In fact some argue that making one meal last for 4-5 hours is too long. Why not have fruity gypsy toast for breakfast?

I'm probably being abit stupid here, could you tell me what gypsy toast is??!! Thanks! :)

Gypsy toast is sweet eggy bread (sw version - bread dipped in egg & sweetner and then dry fried) so presumingly fruit gypsy toast is the eggy bread with fruit at same meal? :confused:

Slimbysummer said:
Gypsy toast is sweet eggy bread (sw version - bread dipped in egg & sweetner and then dry fried) so presumingly fruit gypsy toast is the eggy bread with fruit at same meal? :confused:

Sorry yes gypsy toast with frozen defrosted berries, or sliced bananas

Best of all if you make a large batch of french toast/eggy bread/gypsy toast you can freeze it and reheat it in the toaster! How very very coolio is that?????

Shirleen said:
Best of all if you make a large batch of french toast/eggy bread/gypsy toast you can freeze it and reheat it in the toaster! How very very coolio is that?????

Can u really freeze then just re toast that is epic!!!

Can anyone tell me if you "have to" eat veg? Im not mad on it to be honest and am eating fruit and still following all the rules. Just scared I'm not gonna lose weight. Only started on Monday :)

I don't think you have to but you limit your superfree choices otherwise so you might get bored. Why not try a new veg each week? You might lose your sweet tooth in time.

It has always been drummed into us that to loose weight we have to go with out and eat much less. So when on sw plan it goes against the grain, each week I get on the scales and keep my fingers crossed because thinking a about what I have eaten during the week I think I can't possibly have lost but I do because I have stuck to the plan. It's very hard to change our beliefs, even though we do it and see the results every week

Same here, I weigh myself some mornings (mainly after I've eaten a big dinner) and I've always either lost or stayed the same. It's just a case of breaking habits I guess...here's to never being hungry again! Yippee!!

Back