How much do you pay for Lipotrim?

I live in Bournemouth and have 2 flapjacks and a chicken soup and that costs me £48 per week. I feel as I am being ripped off but have no choice. Lipotrim should have one price for the UKand not let pharmacies rip us off.

£36 in manchester.

£36 in Plymouth

I pay £36 for 21 meals in West Yorkshire

I might see if I can get mine elsewhere and save a few bob!

£33 per week in south wales xxx

Jesus i am looking at over £45 in Stockport. Where in Manchester do you get yours from MummyPigsBigTummy?!?

Just i can think i could do 2 weeks a month at this price and be able to afford it but i could do it for a full month at £36 with other cuts i could make. Thats ALMOST 3 weeks for my 2 weeks.

I'm with juls37 - a few locations in an around Belfast are £45 for women and £58 for me(n).

I paid 74euro for the first week so waiting to see what it will be for the second week, in saying that he kept me for at least an hour telling me the ins and outs of the diet. Just wondering about others in Ireland. My friend is doing it in the same pharmacy and is only paying 64euro a week??

I pay £36 for a weeks worth of shakes and soups here in the midlands x

I paid 75euro my first week but my friend is getting it for 65euro per week. We go to the same pharmacy!??

£36 in Plymouth for 21 meals

Hey slimmerplz, what pharmacy do you go to in Plymouth? I go to meavy way, crownhill :) x

Thats the same one as me :)

Dawn was the one who got me started what about you?

Back