How much do you pay for the tetras?

kirstyjade

Iv got a consultant coming round tomorrow and iv ordered 14 tetras and have to got to the cash point to get money out to pay her i just dont know how much to get out how much are tetras roughly? X

i pay £2.10 for my tetra's but you might pay slightly less cos i live on an island my cdc pays a little more for deliveries so all my products seem to be like 10 pence more than others =)

hello yolande you have great weekly losses i hope i get losses like that do you excersice also are you on ss x

hello yolande you have great weekly losses i hope i get losses like that do you excersice also are you on ss x

ah thanks =) Um i do alot of walking but i always have cos i dont own a car so i just walk every where lol and about 4 weeks into cd i starting doing light toning but no major exercise yet =D Oh and yip im on ss.

ahhh well done you should be so proud just hope i have losses like that :) x

Thanks for the first time in a long time i am actually proud of myself hee hee if ja get your head into this diet and stick with it you will have fab losses too x

you should be proud with yourself its amazing loss in just 18 weeks im jelous haha yep im only on day 9 but feel great actually loving this diet everyday that goes on i find myself not dreaming about food i love the milkshakes and the water is doing wounders for my skin just wish i started this ages ago :) x

Back